Sign in to follow this  

launch control

i´m about to buy a launch control but i don´t know witch brand is the best to buy

so please give me some advise

launch controls (holeshot device)is a small device that helps wheeling off the starting gate..here are some pics http://www.motosport.com/offroad/productDetail.php?prodId=336146&nav=&sMMY=KAWASAKI;KXF250;2007

you drill the button onto the fork guard...and you put the clamp on the outer fork tube...how it works, is you have to compress the forks down until you can push the button and the plunger hooks onto the clamp piece...this willl lower your front end...after the starting gate, once it its a bounce...it unhooks itself..

they pretty much do the same thing...and are around the same price...Pro Circuit makes different colors

ohh hahah i knew of it as as holeshot device i thought this launch control was a portable rocket that you strap onto your rear fender and it makes u go super fast.... but i think it would only work good with the red powerband and 6mm muffler bearings hahahaha:p

Wirtz is the cheapest I found. Works ok so far. I've had it about 1 year.

Yep Wirtz is the least expensive, seems like same qaulity:applause: but $50.00 less,???? Can't understand why the others haven't come down in pricing yet???:bonk:

2003 YZ450F

2006 YZ250V

Hy everyone!

Can somebody show me a link or send a tech draw (stock size) of a holeshot device?

Doesn't matter what brand.

I would really appreciate.

Thxxx