Sign in to follow this  

braapin today

I think the title said Brappin. Why are you on a four stroke? Four strokes don't go "brap", two strokes do though. Why don't you post up some pics of your KX85 if you want to say Brappin? Lol JM. But good pics. O and yeah keep the elbows up.

Nice pictures but they'd all be alot better if you just bought some gear...

&%$#@! dad won't buy you gear, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, you got a bike but he won't buy you gear, I can bet he always makes you put your seatbelt on in the car. Doesn't he want you to be as safe as possible when you ride your bike? Doesn't he want to reduce and minimalise the risk of being injuired in the event of a crash? weird, my advice save up and get your own stuff...

i know i know my dad wont buy me gear... :naughty:

Whew! I'm glad someone beat me to this one... maybe dear old dad will fork over for the gear after your foot comes off the peg and gets twisted around underneath the bike at about 20 mph! :bonk:

Okay... obviously we don't want to see anything bad happen to you (or any rider), but seriously, riding a dirtbike without gear is like downing a fifth of jack and going joyriding in a car (not that I would know). A lot of people on here have seen a lot of other people get hurt really badly because they didn't have the gear or it was "inconvenient" to wear it.

My kids aren't allowed on the bikes unless they're decked out.

Done preaching... :D

(BTW - Nice pics! Looks like you were having fun!)

haha i know. i think my dad thinks im not gonna get hurt cuz i just ride in my backyard, im slow. etc. i hope he has fun paying thousands for hosptial bills when i snap my ankle but wont give me 200 for boots. grrrrrr

haha thanks y'all

i know i know my dad wont buy me gear... :bonk:

Buys you a Bike and no Gear? I am confused. :naughty::D😛:bonk:

kool pics, looks like your havin fun which that's what it's all about. but maybe gear would help..just a lil bit:p . and you may even get a lil bit quicker if your wearing gear because you wont be as nervous to let it all hang out and ride to your full potential. oh, and i didnt know they had strait up Gangsta's in Conneticut!:D:bonk::naughty:

I envy all you people who have land you can actually ride on anytime you want.....I would be divorced and my ass would become permanently attached to my bike if I could ride whenever I wantedb:bonk: .

Next time you go riding make sure you break your ankle... that'll show him! :bonk:

haha thanks y'all

i know i know my dad wont buy me gear... :bonk:

He won't buy you gear, but he might be paying your medical bills. I had a 3rd gear crash this weekend and ended up breaking my pinky, but thanks to all of my gear including asterisk knee braces, I think I prevented it from being alot worse. tell your dad to email me and I'll set him straight. NO ONE should ride without proper gear!