Sign in to follow this  

Rowher flats/ DWF round 2 Sunday April 8 th

I'm working on the wife to get out and finish the ride we had, that we had to cut short last weekend. I'm try to get out and ride it Sunday April 8 th. If I can get away for the day is anyone up for it? I will not know until mid week if it's on. The ride will be like the last one, somewhat fast and tech stuff. :bonk:

I'm working on the wife to get out and finish the ride we had, that we had to cut short last weekend. I'm try to get out and ride it Sunday April 8 th. If I can get away for the day is anyone up for it? I will not know until mid week if it's on. The ride will be like the last one, somewhat fast and tech stuff. :naughty:
Hey Old Man, YEAH... Unfinished Business For Sure, We gotta hit up DWF for sure... maybe even start from the staging area at san fran ride the fire roads to the big climb out and onto deer peak, chris and i know a new section of s.t. that is awsome, i'm all healed up and ready to go balls out - anyway count me in ---- GaBe-----

:bonk:

Hey Old Man, YEAH... Unfinished Business For Sure, We gotta hit up DWF for sure... maybe even start from the staging area at san fran ride the fire roads to the big climb out and onto deer peak, chris and i know a new section of s.t. that is awsome, i'm all healed up and ready to go balls out - anyway count me in ---- GaBe-----

:bonk:

Don't talk like that, you're making my mouth water.

you guys should have been out there today youwould have seen the brand new range rover that flipped

will post some pics later

you guys should have been out there today youwould have seen the brand new range rover that flipped

will post some pics later

NICE, they send $70,000 on a truck and roll it. I sure hope it was the owner driving it. I would love to see the pictures when you have a chance. You up for a ride with us next weekend?

NICE, they send $70,000 on a truck and roll it. I sure hope it was the owner driving it. I would love to see the pictures when you have a chance. You up for a ride with us next weekend?

Thankfully everyone involved was alright, but nonetheless it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. SUV was about a week old, still had dealer plates. Pure comedy watching the rest of the Range Rover crew (it was a dealer demo, there were about 20 trucks) try to flip it over with a yellow tow strap and another new LR3. Some guy in a tacoma came to the rescue and flipped it back over with his winch. The whole time Julian (ogrider650) was cracking jokes and saying how much better of a 4 wheeler the toyota is. LOL

Don't think RainMan or FastChink will be ready by then, but I think I can make it. :bonk:

Start doing your rain dances Friday.

Is it red sticker legal out there?

Yes, until April 30th.

Ater seeing the RMZ carnage I am having second thoughts now. Well, that and when I suggested the idea of going riding Easter day to the Mrs. it didnt go over well...

Have fun.

uhhh-- Hey Oldman aint next sunday easter? and chris you ridin today?

Yep your right I didn't even check. All I knew was no soccer that weekend for my daughter. I know that's going to make it so I can't ride. All I can say is *&%%(*&*(*^%$#(&*(&)$@@*&()*)&%^#&. The rides going to be off for me on Sunday. Maybe we can do it on Saturday.

Ater seeing the RMZ carnage I am having second thoughts now. Well, that and when I suggested the idea of going riding Easter day to the Mrs. it didnt go over well...

Have fun.

That RMZ had a lot of work done to it. The bike wasn't even close to stock. It would be real hard to do it to a stock bike.

I woudl be up for this one if i dont go out to cal city.

will check later in the week. any word on weather for next weekend?

Hi, I'm new here, but I've lurked a long time and have ridden with some of the regulars in this forum. Just wanted to say hi and hope you will include me in your next local ride.:bonk:

That RMZ had a lot of work done to it. The bike wasn't even close to stock. It would be real hard to do it to a stock bike.
Yeah, the part that broke was one of the few stock parts left.:bonk:

Sorry for starting this thread guys. I didn't realize it was easter weekend. I have to pull out of this one. I told my wife I was going to go and she said if I do that's it. Man I thought it was my chance to say good bye for good when she said that's it, but she was talking about getting rid of the bike not me. :D

Maybe the 22nd will work out. I will be real glad what my daughter soccer is over. :bonk: Then I will have more time for this :naughty:

Have a great Easter everyone!

Sorry for starting this thread guys. I didn't realize it was easter weekend. I have to pull out of this one. I told my wife I was going to go and she said if I do that's it. Man I thought it was my chance to say good bye for good when she said that's it, but she was talking about getting rid of the bike not me. 😛

Maybe the 22nd will work out. I will be real glad what my daughter soccer is over. :bonk: Then I will have more time for this :D

Have a great Easter everyone!

Man, you married guys have your priorities all wrong.😛 J/K. :bonk: Let us know when you can play.:naughty: