Sign in to follow this  

Kenda Carlsbad tires

I have been riding in the werstern part of nevada for many years and I have probably used up enough tires to fill up a land fill all alone. I have recently put front and rear Kenda Carlsbad tires on my XR and I just can't seem to kill these tires in normal riding conditions. I think Kenda will be getting my money in the years to come.

I know exactly what you mean. Went to replace my rear tire from a rounded off DOT Michelin. Carlsbad was fairly cheap and seemed like a good tire to try and it still has a good edge on it from half a season. I either want to try a Maxxis tire next or just keep buying Kenda's, very pleased about their tires.

Im running a Bridgestone ed12 Gritty{rear} that also seems to last ok but I might have to give the Kendas a go next time.What sort of terrain do you ride in Xr440cc?

I live in Yerington, NV and I can choose between desert, woods and any other type of riding you can think of. Lately, I have been riding in flood washouts with sharp rocks and such. Nothing seems to kill the Carlsbads.