Sign in to follow this  

i love my 150, take 2

dang, when are you going to get out on some trails?

Doh!

Just remembered you guys and gals are just getting out of winter. It's almost like island time or something down in the southwest. Learned how to do verticles today....yee haw!

Doh!

Just remembered you guys and gals are just getting out of winter.

Woo, it was 80 here a couple of days ago. Gotta love that warm weather, all year ridin'

put some boots on or some protection on! But other than the lack of proper protection nice pic and lil roost you got going on.

Nice pictures, saw the other ones too :bonk:

If you overgrip the throttle when you first grab it, it will be easier to keep your elbow on that side up when you have it pinned.

Also keep a little space between the web of your thumb/finger and the inside edge of the throttle grip. That helps position your hand so you kinda twist your hand and forearm as a unit when you twist the throttle, rather than twisting your hand down, bending your wrist and dropping your forearm (which drops your elbow).

I understand your father won't buy you gear, but at least wear long sleeves, like maybe a jacket. Doesn't take much of a spill to rip up your elbows.

haha, thanks drjack. i was wondering how to gas it out and keep my elbows up. yeah, ive torn my elbows up a couple of times, not fun. between my mtb and the dirt mobiles, its gotten kinda nasty...

well when i go trail riding this summer, ill NEED gear, so then my dad cant deny it any longer!

Man, I'm not gonna lie, she looks like she could kick my ass. Maybe I can use the 'I need gear to not die' excuse on my dad. But he would probably tell me to suck it up.. He's so niceeee

I would love a race. I slaughter everyone around here ridin' anywhere from 100's to 450's. And quads, anyone I see in the trails. Haha, maybe not the 450, I've only seen one guy with one and he was goin' upwards of 70. I would love some gear.

I hope all of ya get gear soon. There is not a piece of my gear that has not saved what it is protecting. Even though right now I am chillin' with broken ribs from a crash where the first point of impact was the side buckle on my chest protector. Ouch, hey that was the second time I have been hit in the side.

And Kiwi, you are lookin' great out there. Pretty soon you will be roosting like my son.

berm.jpg