Sign in to follow this  

Factory Connection settings

My buddy got a used 2004 CR450F with FC suspension and I was wondering if anyone knows what the standard clicker setting are. His front end is always high when he tries to jump. I want to get it back to a baseline setting and go from there.

Thanks

Mike

If he is front end high he may have too much rebound damping and it's not jumping back fast enough to hop up.

turn the rebound clicker in to slow down the speed the forks return....you probably have too much rebound, meaning it is giving you some extra kick on the front end....either that...our ur blipping the throttle off the face of the jump or you're tackleing the jump, to far back and not in the attack position

They recommend 108 sag. forks should be around 12 on comp and rebound.

Shock should be low speed=14,high speed =3 turns,rebound=9-10 clicks

These were the settings for my 05.

how do you set up low-speed and high-speed i have an 06' 450R and im experiencing similar problems, its not really that i am taking the jump wrong (pro free-ride mountainbiker) its just that the rear shock doesnt seem to be responding the way i would like it to.

They recommend 108 sag. forks should be around 12 on comp and rebound.

Shock should be low speed=14,high speed =3 turns,rebound=9-10 clicks

These were the settings for my 05.

This is FC starting point every time on the Hondas. I have found you can go up to 105mm but at the same time you have to really pay attention to the fork height to keep them turning. I can't beleive how you can feel just a couple mm.

Thanks for all the information, it's just what I was looking for.