Silverwood Lake ride pics

how was the weather up there? i've ridden up there with surg he's a cool cat was he eating his cold soup again? hahaha

The weather was killer. Couldn't have been much better. Riding with Surg is always fun.

I need to get a copy of your avitar.

Cool pics. Looks like you guys went straight across devils hole without angling up and over to the N thru the river. I haven't been there for awhile, but it's always been too deep that way when I've gone and we end up "off rivering" it more nothwards. Cool shots.

I think I may have passed your group going the other direction, I was on a red Honda CRF230F, headed home after seeing smoke plumes and distant fire. I live in the local area, fires are not my favorite sort of thing to see in the desert or mountains.

Lazyracer

Some nice pictures of the water crossing Derek. We were up there last Wednesday and I sure wish I would have brought my camera. LTK300 (Larry's) creek crossing sure was interesting to watch. He was crossing that creek the fasted I've seen anyone try and was doing great until he hit that rock right where Surg is stuck throwing the rooster tail. Thought he was going out the front for sure. Back wheel out of the water/feet off the pegs/handstand. How he didn't end up with the bike submerged is beyond me. Glad you guys had a good time we'll all have to hook up and ride up there together sometime.