Sign in to follow this  

First Track Day Of The Season.. Pics/Vid

Its been a long winter of waiting, but I finally got out to the track today :naughty: I was feeling really rusty today, but that will go away with some more seat time. I didn't want to push too hard on the first ride and have a wreck.

IMG_4628Large.jpg

IMG_4545Large.jpg

IMG_4477Large.jpg

IMG_4476Large.jpg

IMG_4563Large.jpg

And I have some helmet cam too... I usually clear all the jumps on this track, but the faces didn't have enough lift to clear them good so most times I didn't bother. http://media.putfile.com/Gopher-Dunes-First-Ride-March-31-2007

Thanks for the pics Fiddyguru :bonk:

i love gopher dunes man. ill see ya there! i ride a 2007crf 250r:ride: :bonk:

nice pics and nice video but here is a little construvtive critisism. I couldn't exactly tell from the video but it sound like your coasting alot comin into the turns. Practice stayin on the gas till the last possible second then getting on the brakes and it will help your lap-times out alot :bonk:

Ya I was taking it pretty easy... like I said it was the first ride of the year and I've had 4 months down time. Just trying to get the feel of the machine again without killing myself LoL. Its amazing how rusty you get when not riding for so long. Next time I head there I will try for lap times. Plus those corners were brutal! Big honkin whoops in the middle of them, if you go too fast its brutal on the body after a few laps. My endurance isn't the greatest right yet either.. I will be working on that over the next few weeks.

NICE all my buds went to dunes today!!! one on a yz 125 a kx 250f kx 125 all that but man i couldnt go:( i have no gear yet the track looks great

NICE all my buds went to dunes today!!! one on a yz 125 a kx 250f kx 125 all that but man i couldnt go:( i have no gear yet the track looks great

What numbers do they have on their bikes? Maybe I have some pics of them. Ya the track was amazing considering the snow pretty much just melted.

i like 4th roost picture...

Ya me too... you definitely don't want to be riding behind me in that pic lol.

first and fourth picture are the kind you frame and put on the garage wall.

wow i should do that..get cool action shots of me on the track and framing them in my room...and my dad has a new digital camera by Nikon (i think thats how you spell it)

Its been a long winter of waiting, but I finally got out to the track today I was feeling really rusty today, but that will go away with some more seat time. I didn't want to push too hard on the first ride and have a wreck.

Doesn't living in the north suck? We usually have the same trouble down here in PA too. The first ride of the season is the worst:thumbsdn:

hey i was there yesterday ii saw you there

ya the track was rough yerterday

i was the guy riding a 2006 crf 250 #59

awsome pics and video man:thumbsup: i love that track. do you ever ride at the pit? keep an eye out for me, i'm number 348 on an 03 kx125.

awsome pics and video man:thumbsup: i love that track. do you ever ride at the pit? keep an eye out for me, i'm number 348 on an 03 kx125.

Ya, thats my favorite track! I hope they open up soon.

What numbers do they have on their bikes? Maybe I have some pics of them. Ya the track was amazing considering the snow pretty much just melted.

well one was on a yz250f number 22 one on a yz 125 number 813 one on a kx 125 number 78 and number 141 on a kx250f and there was 2 more but i forget there number but ones on a rm 125 with gold sfbs and the other is on a crf 250

When I uploaded the Helmet Cam to Putfile it expanded the video size to double. Right click at play it at 50% and its crystal clear.

hhah i never seen the vid! im going to watch it now.

well it was a pretty sweet vid track looked rough nice whats the best way to keep it kinda straight lol far back on the seat? or do you think up on the tank

Its mounted on the side of the helmet. This was the first time I tried that view and I'm pretty happy how it turned out. I like it better when you can see some of the bike, that way it gives you some idea whats going on. I had it top mounted before, but it gets kinda boring to watch with that view.