Sign in to follow this  

Put The New R Graphics On A X

I put the new graphics for an R on my X this week with minimal issues. I had to trim the holes a bit, and the top forward part of the graphics for a nice fit. I went with the One Industries Techno Flex Graphics, and a Gripper seat from last year thats been discontinued. I kinda wish I would have gone with an all black seat cover. I think it would look better with the black Excell wheels. But all in all, I think it turned out pretty clean.

Bruce

Newwheelsgraphics002.jpg

Newwheelsgraphics006.jpg

it does look good well now we know r graphics will fit the x

nice job also:thumbsup:

hey how do you like that fender pouch and who makes it?

BTW-i like your graphics i've been looking to incorporate some black on my shrouds...good work

I went with the One Industries Techno Flex Graphics, and a Gripper seat from last year thats been discontinued. I kinda wish I would have gone with an all black seat cover. I think it would look better with the black Excell wheels.

I think you made a GREAT choice... too much black would have made your bike into a Metal Mullisha machine. :naughty: The red of the seat flows with the rear side cover and fender... as well, the top of the seat in black flows with your fender bag. Good job!!!

Now... ace that sprocket and go with an Ironman. :bonk:

... now we know r graphics will fit the x

That was already known. :D ...just gotta read the threads on "graphics".

I was waiting for someone to chime in about the sprocket. I will get an iron man when it shows the first sign of wear. But I got it for next to nothing, and I just could'nt pass up the bargain.

I think you made a GREAT choice... too much black would have made your bike into a Metal Mullisha machine. :naughty: The red of the seat flows with the rear side cover and fender... as well, the top of the seat in black flows with your fender bag. Good job!!!

Now... ace that sprocket and go with an Ironman. :bonk:

That was already known. :D ...just gotta read the threads on "graphics".

I love the fender bag. I dont really notice the added weight. It holds allot more than you would think. I went with the fastboy bag. http://www.dirt-bike-gear.com/fastboy.html

The quality is top notch. There are quite a few guys who are accomplishing the same thing for allot less than what these cost. But I just felt comfortable with this choice.

Here's a couple pics of how clean it fits.

fenderbag014.jpg

fenderbag015.jpg

Yeh the graphics really added some color to the bike. I'm glad I did it. Just dont expect them to be perfect. But then again. My buddies say they dont match up right on there R's either.

hey how do you like that fender pouch and who makes it?

BTW-i like your graphics i've been looking to incorporate some black on my shrouds...good work

thanks for the rest of the info and the other pic's:thumbsup: