Sign in to follow this  

Can you say rag doll boys and girls, i knew you could.......

You gotta love the truck and cars that saw the whole thing and just kept on driving. &%$#@! is wrong with people?

We need to stop giving licenses to blind people...

that was defintily the driver of the car's fault...

check the most recent comment on the video...lol........

the rider looked like he was going waay over the soeed limit. i'm going to have to place the blame on him for this one.

I would say the cars fault.. unless the bike had a signal on that we could not see or something.. but this is why I don't ride street!

all thos drivers just went around!!!!! &%$#@!!!!!!!!! :bonk::naughty::D It makes me want to pull the next person i see that doesnt use a signal or cuts me off out of their car and beat them shitless. Then drive away:foul: :bonk:😛 :p 😛

They all hardly look at the biker and just keep going. Even the people at the pumps hesitated before walking over to cjeck on him. They were probly all thinking "it's just a motorcyclist ow well" I've seen people hit deer and be more worried.

all thos drivers just went around!!!!! &%$#@!!!!!!!!! :bonk::naughty::D It makes me want to pull the next person i see that doesnt use a signal or cuts me off out of their car and beat them shitless. Then drive away:foul: :bonk:😛 :p 😛

well you cant see in a video what happened to the rider. Maybe he was fine and was just sitting there lighting a cigarette drom the shock, but if he was hurt you right PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP AND CHECK at least i would right away.

the rider looked like he was going waay over the soeed limit. i'm going to have to place the blame on him for this one.

-yup, he was haulin' ass...............

yea , that takes the blame completly out of the question.:bonk: