Sign in to follow this  

My Birthday Present...

Congrats and Happy Birthday! Nice clean looking KTM :bonk:

I’m lucky to hear "happy birthday" come out of my parents mouth on my birthday. Do your parents feel like adopting anytime soon? I need a new bike, and my birthday is coming up.

If you can bring that blue buggy with you I'll try to talk my wife into it :bonk:

If you’re really a doctor lets make this happen. I’ll bring the golf cart with me. :bonk:

Not a Dr, an RN. It's drjack because my wife gave me that nickname long ago, before we were married. And no, it wasn't for any naughty business :bonk:

That golfcart would be great at LLs this summer!!! The truck's nice too but I understand it was stolen...you have my condolences for sure :D

Let's see...I'm 45, my wife's 36, my son's 15 and my new daughter would be 29. Yeah I think we could explain that without any problem :naughty:

I’m lucky to hear "happy birthday" come out of my parents mouth on my birthday. Do your parents feel like adopting anytime soon? I need a new bike, and my birthday is coming up.

yea i usually just get random useless crap form my parents for my birthday and i have been bugging them for a bike for like the past 5 years so they finally got it for me... my mom isnt too thrilled about it cuz she doesnt want me to get hurt but my dad is excited he wants to get another bike this summer so we can go trail riding together and that.... its fun

Happy birthday

Nice looking KTM.

Enjoy every ride and always keep the rubber side down

You're 29! You should be buying your own bikes.

yea i usually just get random useless crap form my parents for my birthday and i have been bugging them for a bike for like the past 5 years so they finally got it for me... my mom isnt too thrilled about it cuz she doesnt want me to get hurt but my dad is excited he wants to get another bike this summer so we can go trail riding together and that.... its fun
So it's your first bike? Your parents don't fool around! :bonk: Ever rod one before?

You're 29! You should be buying your own bikes.

I cant dream a little.

So it's your first bike? Your parents don't fool around! :bonk: Ever rod one before?

yea its my first bike....i talked my parents into it cuz my favorite color has always been orange and my dad was like hey well we might as well get you the one you want so i found one and sent my dad to go get it... the only other dirtbikes i have ridden are a yamaha ttr 125 and a little suzuki 50... so nothin like this i'm supposed to go out on it friday so i'll post pics up or me riding it after i do...

yea its my first bike....i talked my parents into it cuz my favorite color has always been orange and my dad was like hey well we might as well get you the one you want so i found one and sent my dad to go get it... the only other dirtbikes i have ridden are a yamaha ttr 125 and a little suzuki 50... so nothin like this i'm supposed to go out on it friday so i'll post pics up or me riding it after i do...

hmm, be careful, thats kind of alot of bike if youve never ridden one before...

but you will have a BLAST!

How old are you? I live in Columbus.. Im almost 16 .. (4 days :bonk:)

Oh I'm a male btw

i live in Toledo i just turned 16 march 31 hence why i got my bike.... are there many places to ride down in the columbus area.... there arent very many up here.... oh yea and im a chick which is why its in the lady thumper section thing....

I just stumbled across this post.

Be careful with that bike. Those KTM 125's are rockets.