Sign in to follow this  

friend bought a 05 yz250... pos?

uhh yeah my friend bought this Mint 2005 yz250. complete stock bike.uhh 90% left on stock tires.

i took it for a rip. wow to think i backed up yamaha for this long.

what a pice of **** that thing viberates more then a grand prix car with no counter weights. ive seen big dirt packers that viberated less then that bike.

it was from mid to top but wow... after i got off his bike, my arms fell asleep

jumped on mine and it was like riding a rocket with (i can't belive its not butter) bars

YZ's rule

I rode one of my buddy's RM250's and it was the biggest POS I've ever set foot on. My KDX would blow this thing away the rim is so loose I thought it was gonna come apart and it would barely hit band and it's pretty new. (2003 RM250)

I to ride my other buddies YZ250 for a week in Florida and all I could say is wow, in the first ten minutes it threw me off the back. (2001 YZ250)

uhh yeah my friend bought this Mint 2005 yz250. complete stock bike.uhh 90% left on stock tires.

what a pice of **** that thing viberates more then a grand prix car with no counter weights. ive seen big dirt packers that viberated less then that bike.

jumped on mine and it was like riding a rocket with (i can't belive its not butter) bars

I assure you your one of the only ones that thinks like that. The yz has been on top of it's class for years and is a great bike.

then why is the crank so out of balance it feels like it could break at any time. im not saying the power isent their. im saying that it feels like a cheeply made bike

I just think you are way too biased against 4 strokes and just want an excuse to put them down. I hope you were nice enough to not tell your buddy this and make him think he rides junk:thumbsdn: People ride the stroke type they want-no need to pick sides. BTW I am also going by your other posts as well. MInd you -you're not as bad as some of the ass clowns on either side .

are you retarded?

they both are 2 strokes. where the hell in the thread did i mention 4 strokes...

and dude. the only problem i have with 4 strokes is the rebuilding cost. and the 250f's just because i think they rev way past thier physical limit. i love 450's and next year ill be buyin a rmz450 if i get my apprenticeship

you say it is mint but it doesn't sound like it has been maintained at all.

unless the guy ran it on stright gas. that might be the reason he sold it. but my buddie said thats the way the yz power is...

are you retarded?

they both are 2 strokes. where the hell in the thread did i mention 4 strokes...

and dude. the only problem i have with 4 strokes is the rebuilding cost. and the 250f's just because i think they rev way past thier physical limit. i love 450's and next year ill be buyin a rmz450 if i get my apprenticeship

sorry misread:excuseme:

Dude do us all a favor and put down the crack pipe and ever so gently push away from the keyboard and head to the nearest rehab house. And oh say hey to britney if she is still there.

Have read bike shoot outs/reviews at all over the past 5+ years? Guess 99% of the reviews and riders are incorrect......or maybe you are dead wrong.

a YZ250 stock pipe does sound like sh*t...that could've been the prob

why do you want a 450 so bad? just curious... because I'm debating between a new 250F and 450F right now

well my bike is great right now. but dont get a 250f, save your self some money,

450f's dont rev as high and require less valve maintaince compared to a 250f.

umm plus they are 2 times the power if you dont like the huge hit on them just gear them down. great bikes

Have read bike shoot outs/reviews at all over the past 5+ years? Guess 99% of the reviews and riders are incorrect......or maybe you are dead wrong.

did the subject just change because i was talking about engine vibration... not the power or sound of the bike

Dude do us all a favor and put down the crack pipe and ever so gently push away from the keyboard and head to the nearest rehab house. And oh say hey to britney if she is still there.

who are you talking about?

250T's just vibrate a bit, if your not used to them.

The 05-07 vibrates a tad more than 04 and down because of the aluminum frame.

I currently own an 02 and have ridden my friends 06 and 07 and they both are some of the most awesome bikes ive ever had the oppertunity to ride (excluding my 250f...lol)

I really didnt feel a difference in vibration, although the 06 & 07 feel a little more rigid where the 02 has more flex to it.

Who knows mabye you got a bad egg?

• Like 1

well my bike is great right now. but dont get a 250f, save your self some money,

450f's dont rev as high and require less valve maintaince compared to a 250f.

umm plus they are 2 times the power if you dont like the huge hit on them just gear them down. great bikes

So now 250f's are junk:excuseme: cause they rev to high:bonk:

Well your thread title for one pretty general. For the second statement " what a pice of **** that thing viberates bla, bla,bla" pretty much puts it in general terms. Thats what your catching slack over. Keep backing Yamaha they are still the 2t bikes of choice. Vibration comes along with the teritory but does not make them POS.

So now 250f's are junk:excuseme: cause they rev to high:bonk:

ummm....he never said they were junk did he??.....i didnt think so.....i guess making stuff up is a great way to get attention :bonk:

well the yz 250 is the best 250 2 stroke out right now im just waiting for a special edition model they deserve it more than a 450