Got suspension back! 1st day of riding...

It was a little dry out because we had some problems with our water, but it was nice to get back on the bike. I had a local suspension tuner revalve my suspension after putting several hours on it after changing the springs myself. He also added a bladder kit to the shock. All and all I really love the change. The suspension is much more plush in the initial and mid stroke while maintaining great stiffness for bottoming.

Anyway, I just wanted to post up some pics of the bike in motion. I know everyone loves pics!!!

This is a private track located in an undisclosed location in central WA. Hehehe. Seriously, who says living on a farm doesn't have perks? We might not have Banana Republic, but atleast we have Moto!!!

home1.JPG

home2.JPG

home3.JPG

home4.JPG

home5.JPG

home6.JPG

home7.JPG

How timely... I stalled it right in front of the camerma man... Notice me putting a lot of effort back into getting the bike to fire? I LOVE e-start!!!

home8.JPG

home9.JPG

home10.JPG

Great pics. You look to be about my size(220 in gear), maybe a little heavier. What rear spring did you end up with?

Hey Wizard,

I'm about 210 without gear... they put me on a Factory Connection FCW-3 shock spring and then .48 fork springs. The shock spring is like a 8.0-10.3 Progressive rate spring. I highly recommend doing atleast your springs... it made a huge difference in handling.

Bryce

Hey Wizard,

I'm about 210 without gear... they put me on a Factory Connection FCW-3 shock spring and then .48 fork springs. The shock spring is like a 8.0-10.3 Progressive rate spring. I highly recommend doing atleast your springs... it made a huge difference in handling.

Bryce

that's the same spring I put in my 250. Makes a huge difference in the chop.

Beautiful area.:bonk:

Great post. Love the pics. Who did your numbers and back grounds? You used your space verry well, and they look great. Your numbers are very visable. Great looking bike. Here is a pic of my SX-F in Moab, Ut.

Hey, I had my backgrounds done by 180 Decals.... They do an excellent job, I've used them on my last several bikes and they're always unique and very clean looking compared to most companies. www.180decals.com