Sign in to follow this  

Flywheel Wheel Wieghts

Can anyone tell me who would sell me flywheel wieghts for my 150r as you can't buy them in australia and I only use my bike on snotty trails, and on some of the really tight stuff it stalls easy:excuseme:

Just put in the 9 oz fww works great. It helped with starting off and low speed turns and the bike still pulls rpms very fast.

I've put entire new flywheels on CRF450's, but have never had to mess with weights before.

How are the steahly weights attached and balanced on the existing flywheel?

Thinking about the 9 oz weights.

BB

The weight is a small saucer shaped plate that is bolted to the back side of the existing FW. There are two existing holes in the FW that are used to bolt the weight on.

A pic would be great!

I've never gone into the Fly Wheel case, Or, Have ever pulled a Fly Wheel.

I use to work as an aircraft mechanic, Have the tools and could probably feel my way through without using a Service manual, Torque values might be handy...

A service manual, Even handier

If some creative kinda person has the ambition to do a Step By Step W/ Pics... and torque specs.

That would be really great!

😛:bonk::naughty::D:bonk:

A pic would be great!

I've never gone into the Fly Wheel case, Or, Have ever pulled a Fly Wheel.

I use to work as an aircraft mechanic, Have the tools and could probably feel my way through without using a Service manual, Torque values might be handy...

A service manual, Even handier

If some creative kinda person has the ambition to do a Step By Step W/ Pics... and torque specs.

That would be really great!

😛:bonk::naughty::D:bonk:

Its not that big a deal. I did it on my 450. Heres a link to the instructions for the 450 flywheel removal. The torque values may be diff for the 150.

Supplier of weights or new flywheel will provide detailed instructions with the product.

http://trailtech.net/media/instructions/flywheel_instructions_CRF.pdf

BB