Sign in to follow this  

ORV Stickers from CCC, turn around time?

So I waited a little long to order my ORV stickers through the CCC. Sent them in early last week along with a personal check.

How long is the typical turn around time? Trying to figure if I want to plan a ride this coming weekend.

I'm in the same boat. Hit the Post Office last Friday. Looking really nice out there. Do you think the old "it's in the mail" excuse would work?

You'll get them faster direct from the DNR's site (mine was 3 days from time of order, but this doesn't help you folks that already sent your $$ in).

This is the busy "renewal season" at the CCC - tons of memberships to process, so things take a while at times to get turned around.

So I waited a little long to order my ORV stickers through the CCC. Sent them in early last week along with a personal check.

How long is the typical turn around time? Trying to figure if I want to plan a ride this coming weekend.

If you end up buying them somewhere else so you can ride, I would buy the extra ones. It's going to be May before I need them and I have three to buy.

Hey guys, 2trakr is correct on the season for CCC renewals are in full swing. I can personally say I saw the mountain of renewal & ORV forms being worked on this weekend I was at Gaylord for the annual trail maintainer & CCC BOG meeting with the CCC chapters. The CCC excutive directors wife was stuffing the envelopes as we were conducting the meetings.

with membership you all are getting new updated trail map book

Thanks,

Jim Seymour (cmore)

WMTR VP

Mine just came in Friday.....took about 1-2 weeks.....not too bad. Got the new CCC map book, too.

I emailed Lew the other day to inquire as I am waiting also. He said about a 3 week turnaround time. However I"m sure this will get shorter as the as the major load goes through.

Cmore, Who"s the new Pres.?

I just sent my renewal form on Saturday...:bonk: I'm going to get my ORV stickers from Meijer etc...

Xr650rhonda,

I ordered three from mccc. If you will garantee me you'll take them when they come I'ld appreciate it.

I ordered mine the day after I got the membership renewal notice and just got them Saturday. Whew, that was close. :bonk:

:naughty:

I just got mine from the Meijer store like I always do, seems easy enough for me and that way you got em for the next day if you want to ride.

Just got my stuff in the mail today!:bonk:

Mikew1 and Z-8;

So what was your turn around time?

I've been studying the calendar; but unfortunatley, I've slept since then and can't remember.

I'm going to say around three weeks?

Course the weather has turned to crap, so I won't be getting out too soon.:bonk:

For those who are interested, got my ORV stickers in the mail today, around a 3 week turn around from the CCC.👍