Sign in to follow this  

Marzocchi50mm-oilchange?!?!

Hey!

I´ve got a Tc450-07, and i´ve ridden 6.5hours on it. Now I want to change the oil in the front fork, but I think I might need a manual for the twinchamber one..

So thats why I ask you guys, is there a manual out there for this job?

I´ve downloaded the workshopmanual for Tc250/450/510-2007 BUT in that it´s for the TE250 front fork, and it´s a "single chamber" 45mm..

By the way, The bike is awsome!..:bonk:

Thanks!

Sorry but there is no manual for this. MZ have a manual for another 50 mm fork on there webbsite.

Wy not contact your dealer where purchased your bike ? I am pretty sure they will help you out.

// Klas:ride:

Sorry but there is no manual for this. MZ have a manual for another 50 mm fork on there webbsite.

Wy not contact your dealer where purchased your bike ? I am pretty sure they will help you out.

// Klas:ride:

Hehe, I did talk to my dealer, it was he who told me that I should change the oil to a thinner one..

But I thought the manual would be good to have.. I´ve looked on the Marzocchisite and found it, I think It will be just fine..

Tackar!..:bonk:

// Anders

:bonk:

Hehe, I did talk to my dealer, it was he who told me that I should change the oil to a thinner one..

But I thought the manual would be good to have.. I´ve looked on the Marzocchisite and found it, I think It will be just fine..

Tackar!..:bonk:

// Anders

2007 MZ 50 mm have a thinner oil 15 cstn. Compare to 2006. But there is no info about that in your manual. This is little secret.

Info: Öhlins NR 5 is 16 cstn. . Example: SAE 5 is 23 cstn in most cases. 😛

Interesting ! did you find a manual for MZ 50 mm like the one on Husky ? Or is it that one with the spring placed at the bottom (old one) ? Please chare it with us.

:D:naughty:

Anders ! you are welcome to give me call tomorrow. I am glad to help you if i can.

Klas

:D

2007 MZ 50 mm have a thinner oil 15 cstn. Compare to 2006. But there is no info about that in your manual. This is little secret.

Info: Öhlins NR 5 is 16 cstn. . Example: SAE 5 is 23 cstn in most cases. :bonk:

Interesting ! did you find a manual for MZ 50 mm like the one on Husky ? Or is it that one with the spring placed at the bottom (old one) ? Please chare it with us.

:naughty::bonk:

Anders ! you are welcome to give me call tomorrow. I am glad to help you if i can.

Klas

http://www.marzocchi.com/System/54913/9001159%20SHIVER50_WEB.pdf

There you have it!, I think it´s the right one?.. It´s for the FACTORY one, but I think that the difference isn´t that big.. Or maybe it is?

First I will ride the bike a little bit more (6.5hours ridden now, only).. Then I will deassemble the front fork and try to understand the function of everything, especially the chambers..

Then it´s very possible that I will give you a call..

Thanks!

// Anders