Sign in to follow this  

spark arrestor muffler for 03 yz250

I was wondering the same thing...I have a 2006 YZ 250 that needs a sparky and I'm looking for an FMF Turbine Core II.

I think 2002-2007 will work.

Don't mean to highjack your thread but why start another one for the same thing and I haven’t had any luck in the classified section.

These things are tough to find use. We all need them for certain riding areas to avoid that 500.00 fine!

I will keep an eye out...buy them , then resell them back to you guys at a HUGE profit!

These things are tough to find use. We all need them for certain riding areas to avoid that 500.00 fine!

I will keep an eye out...buy them , then resell them back to you guys at a HUGE profit!

What a guy:thumbsup:

I have one for my 00 yz250 its a FMF check and see if it fits your year also and pm me and it wont be for alot so let me know if your interested

I have one I'll sell. I just bought it on evil-baigh. It is for a late model YZ250; but I thought it would fit one of my 125's, (I have 3.) It is identical, EXCEPT the inlet (pipe outlet) tubing diameter is larger on the 250, so it does not fit the 125.

The one I bought shows some wear, but is not bent or dented, etc. Overall, I would say it is in good to very good condition, (not the "exellent" condition claimed on the listing.) It might need a re-pack, but that's no big deal. Of course, I never used it, .

You can still view this on the auction site, item number: 170085193287 .

I'll sell it for $96.00, shipped, within the 48 continental US.

I do own an FMF "Q" silencer, (bought new, $159.95, plus tax,) as well (not selling,) and as reported (somewhere) here on another thread, have been very impressed with the performance of it. No rejetting, no loss in power, only slightly quieter than stock silencer.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Ken W.

have one from an 01....just sits there....will sell for 30 dollars....vern7483@hotmail.com or on here if interested

Thanks for the response guys but I think it needs to be from a 2002 on up to fit my 2006.

I do have my eye on one in e-bay right now...see if I can snipe it at a decent price in a couple of days.

You mean Item number: 120104922767 ? Similar condition as my FMF. Good luck shopping!

So, did you talk him in to selling it to you? I noticed the listing was pulled.