Sign in to follow this  

Short Video/ Kids First Ride on New Bike

Here's the link.

This is short, but I am putting together a longer version with tunes:thumbsup: Stay Tuned for more-

A DIFFERENT VIDEO IS POSTED FARTHER DOWN NOW!

Looks like an awesome track you got there. Video seems short though. Im waiting for more.

Thanks for sharing.

Where do you guys find all these nice open wide tracks? All the tracks around here are more like supercross tracks.

Looks like an awesome track you got there. Video seems short though. Im waiting for more.

Thanks for sharing.

There be more later today:thumbsup:

seems like he hasn't gotten used to that power yet coming out of that turn. brining that front wheel up. Tell him to ease on the throttle. But very nice can't wait to see more

seems like he hasn't gotten used to that power yet coming out of that turn. brining that front wheel up. Tell him to ease on the throttle. But very nice can't wait to see more

true that, or mabey just try to lean forward and stand up? I don't know, whatever works for him. :naughty: that looks so fun right now...:bonk:

I want to see more of that! :bonk:

Here's some more:

This was made through an automatic program I have, so i can't figure out why the black screen shots are in there. High energy and fast paced though.

Taking a group of guys riding today and expect to get a bunch of video footage and action pictures. Will post something new with that stuff. Have a great day everyone:thumbsup:

Nice clip!! :naughty:

Yeah, the black shots did get a little annoying... but hey, s@%# happens!

Most importantly it looked like everyone had a lot of fun getting dirty! :bonk:

man, that rev limmiter is really getting worked. poor kid, the thing is going to blow up on him in a couple months and he's not going to know why. should of got a 125 instead

man, that rev limmiter is really getting worked. poor kid, the thing is going to blow up on him in a couple months and he's not going to know why. should of got a 125 instead

He had a 125! And that isn't the limiter. Thats the way it sounds. When he does hit the limiter ir really "cackels" and he backs off right away. I guess i'll have to get some footage of him and tell him to hit the rev limiter so YOU can hear the difference.:bonk:

He had a 125! And that isn't the limiter. Thats the way it sounds. When he does hit the limiter ir really "cackels" and he backs off right away. I guess i'll have to get some footage of him and tell him to hit the rev limiter so YOU can hear the difference.:bonk:

That is the limiter, not just the way it sounds. I can see valve adjustments and rebuilt heads in the near future, its all part of owning a CRF...

That vid was better....Thanks for sharing, Next time don't put so many black sceens in the vid or keep 'em short. It was nice though.

BTW..nice cornering :bonk:

That is the limiter, not just the way it sounds. I can see valve adjustments and rebuilt heads in the near future, its all part of owning a CRF...

:bonk::naughty:

I don't think so... that was a good try, though!

As far as the valve adjustments go - that's just a part of life with a four stroke.