07 bling.

Got the kid an early b-day pres.

07 Flu TS 1 graphics full kit

light speed frame guards

DID ert 2 gold chain

47 tooth rear sprocket(painted black,will see how it holds up)

new maxxis tires

ride engineering, green front brake resovoir cap and rear axle blocks.

already have:SDG steep seat,green engine plugs,light speed case guards.

some day hope to have green rims.The only thing about green rims is I'm animal and not that good when it comes to changing tires and tubes.Always get battle scars on the rims.Guess I'll have to pay a shop to mount tires.and take my lickings when it comes to changing tubes.

I'll post some pics when it's done late next week.

We allready had the tires in the garage.The stock ones still had some life left just missing some nobbies.The new chain was a must cause the stock one kept streatching and tearing up the subframe bolt boss. figured I just put some new treads on for some good pictures. Chris will be 15 in may.Were going to Arizona for a week and riding our butts off for a week so the bike will be looking good.The 07 has 40 hrs on it probably time for a piston when we get back.:bonk:

thats a great b-day present....how old is your son?

i wonder what i'am getting on my birthday?:naughty:

but i usually pay for my own parts...my parents just pay the track expenses and the small parts....

ya same here i'm 14 on thursday but i think my parents are paying for my hotcams :bonk: :bonk: :D

Why is it the ASV c5's feel so sloppy maybe it's just mine? The brake lever is nice but I bought a clutch one and it has a lot of up and down play and plus to get the correct play I had to max out the cable adjuster and almost max out the on the fly adjuster.

Why is it the ASV c5's feel so sloppy maybe it's just mine? The brake lever is nice but I bought a clutch one and it has a lot of up and down play and plus to get the correct play I had to max out the cable adjuster and almost max out the on the fly adjuster.

They had every thing but the clutch lever but I orderd it and it'll be here in a day or 2 two.

I'd have to go take a look but I'm pretty sure i had to adjust mine almost all the way out too. the up and down slop is the same as stock play......?

new pics in my garage

nice :worthy:

it is a good idea that you made a switch with the chain... the OEM spockets are good, but it is the chain that ? them up....and are those twin Wall Bars? i think the best are the black and silver and red and silver