Sign in to follow this  

There should be a Speed vision 2

Don't get me wrong compared to years ago {with little or no coverage] I am enjoying the racing and exposure that motorcycles are getting these days.But what we are not getting is a history of the great races like thet do for the autos I like the motocross files but we can add more to this theme.I want to see the old legends comantate and I want to see these races! I would rather see RJ Commentating on the 86 MX des nations than watching him do a glorified commercial for various manufacturers[epic ride] Iwant to see the battle with Hannah and De coster at Unnadilla! and sooo many others You guys know what I mean.We should get together and write them.I don't know what it would involve but the makers of this site could put it together.Maybe they could cut the Barrett Jaction Auction down to 3hrs instead of 6?...Or maybe cut one of the beat the deadline Harley shows? [i ride a harley also but enough already]What do you guys think?

They used to show alot more boat races, dirt drags, stuff like that.... I used to watch speed nonstop.... I hardly do anymore.... just the bike stuff.

Dennis

I cant believe theres not more bike stuff on tv....there sure is a lot more of them these days. Between the harleys,adv dudes, and dirtbikes they are everywhere. what a beautiful world.

Hey I'm right there with ya dude...What I'm pissed off about is that they can show crap like friggin scrabble(ya are you kidding me...scrabble!!) and chess, poker, bowling, on ES(F'n)PN AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH just makes me mad that ESPN has never shown a single motorcycle on the SO CALLED SPORTS channel...speed channel has gotten better about showing more races but if you want to watch them in case you miss the sunday race...the races aren't even on til like midnight or later...but one day I seen the barret car auction was on for 9 hours...yes I said 9 hours...watching people buy cars what the fuuuuuuuuuuu....I get so pissed....anyway I could go on for hours about this...that's my rant I'm done.

ESPN 2 is showing the WPSA ATV MX and Quad Terrain ( 4x4's ). No bikes though. OLN has highlights of the GNCC's which you can get more out of an article with pictures. I think it sucks too. I hate Nascar and basically car racing in general + I don't have and have never had a crotch rocket so the Superbike races don't do anything for me either. Getting off the TV subject, I wish there were websites like the one's for the quads for dirtbikes. Look at this one and if you know one like that for bike's, pm me and tell me what it is.

www.atvriders.com