Sign in to follow this  

My new toy hauler

My dad picked up a 2007 Nissan xterra yesterday! I think Ill be driving it more than he will though.

DSC00462.jpg

I hate how on new cars everything under the hood is covered by plastic!:bonk:

DSC00464.jpg

Toy hauler? I thought you were talking about one of these things:

135808777-L.jpg

I just used my Fun Runner for the first time - and I loved it! After spending the first night in it, I concluded that this was the way doG intended for me to camp. And the nice thing was that I could pretty easily fit a KTM 950 Adventure, KTM 950 Super Enduro and a Honda XR400 in the back for the drive down. This was especially important as my buddy did the following to his hand on the last ride of the trip on his SE:

140206442-L.jpg

He was really glad that he hadn't ridden out to the ride (500 miles), and could instead ride home in comfort in the Durango, with his bike safely following in the Fun Runner.

These things are pretty neat: Functional, comfortable and fun. I've got to get out riding more often!

Tom

Toy hauler? I thought you were talking about one of these things:

135808777-L.jpg

I just used my Fun Runner for the first time - and I loved it! After spending the first night in it, I concluded that this was the way doG intended for me to camp. And the nice thing was that I could pretty easily fit a KTM 950 Adventure, KTM 950 Super Enduro and a Honda XR400 in the back for the drive down. This was especially important as my buddy did the following to his hand on the last ride of the trip on his SE:

140206442-L.jpg

He was really glad that he hadn't ridden out to the ride (500 miles), and could instead ride home in comfort in the Durango, with his bike safely following in the Fun Runner.

These things are pretty neat: Functional, comfortable and fun. I've got to get out riding more often!

Tom

sorry about the confusion I said toy hauler because I just put a trailor o nthe back and go where I gotta go. lol I cant afford one of those!