Sign in to follow this  

Minnesota Rider - Victory Creek MX?

I would like to, being as i've never heard of the place, seems prretty cool i wouldnt mind checking it out but i think it is quite the drive for me.

Never Heard of it, but Marshall is a good hike out there-160 miles from the cities, and mostly 2-lane roads that pass through every town on the way-expect it to take 4+ hrs from MSP.

Have you looked into Arkansaw WI yet? I have been very impressed with them.:bonk:

Never Heard of it, but Marshall is a good hike out there-160 miles from the cities, and mostly 2-lane roads that pass through every town on the way-expect it to take 4+ hrs from MSP.

Have you looked into Arkansaw WI yet? I have been very impressed with them.:bonk:

Do they have open all day riding? I was on their site but it's not too detailed. I see their schedule but they have 3 tracks?

I just want to bring some friends out and go ride. They don't have AMA membership or anything.

Disregard, I got all the info. I hope some of you mofos will be there this summer.

Never Heard of it, but Marshall is a good hike out there-160 miles from the cities, and mostly 2-lane roads that pass through every town on the way-expect it to take 4+ hrs from MSP.:

My wife is from that area and it would be about 3 1/2 hours from Minneapolis. It is a bit of a drive if you are not planning on staying over.

Paul

I'd be up for an Arkansaw trip. I want to hit up as much as I can. :naughty:

I'd be up for an Arkansaw trip. I want to hit up as much as I can. :bonk:

I'll be there a lot this summer. Mostly on Thurs/Fri/Sats

I'd be up for an Arkansaw trip. I want to hit up as much as I can. :bonk:

Holler BEFORE you go!!!

mind if I tag along???? i am really getting sick of looking at my new bike un-used in my garage. Also Meadow valley MX is a real fun track, maybe only an hour and a half south of the cities so it is not to bad of a drive for most of us. I will be spending a lot of my weekends there.

I'll throw up a date for Arkansaw once it warms up a bit.

I'll be there often with a couple buddies this summer.

Holler BEFORE you go!!!

Will do. :thumbup

Talked to the wife about this as well, and she's already looking forward to making a family trip out there for some riding, camping, etc.

I know its a little late in the year to bring it up, but my friends and I ride there like 2 times a week...anything you wanna know just ask...

We just got a dozer out last week and did some major work, its looking really nice now, hope it stays warm one more week.

I know its a little late in the year to bring it up, but my friends and I ride there like 2 times a week...anything you wanna know just ask...

We just got a dozer out last week and did some major work, its looking really nice now, hope it stays warm one more week.

What track are you referring to?

in the spring they are open almost every day, just have to call ahead and make sure someone will be around.