Sign in to follow this  

Leatt recall

Lame!! you should have made a long story and never said april fools.

haha i was going to but i didnt have time sorry guys

haha i was going to but i didnt have time sorry guys

Start planning for next year:thumbsup:

i ordered one and got it quick via lots of annnoying calls. two days after i got it, i got another one. aparently, they had a shipping issue; i knew that because i paid with paypal, i couldn't be charged twice, so... i called and let them know. i sent it back. they probably didn't believe me when i called them and let them know what had happened, but that was worth it. they were really good to me; i did get my brace lickety-split and wasn't about to mess with karma on a neck brace. they're a young company, but a good one in my opnion.

i ordered one and got it quick via lots of annnoying calls. two days after i got it, i got another one. aparently, they had a shipping issue; i knew that because i paid with paypal, i couldn't be charged twice, so... i called and let them know. i sent it back. they probably didn't believe me when i called them and let them know what had happened, but that was worth it. they were really good to me; i did get my brace lickety-split and wasn't about to mess with karma on a neck brace. they're a young company, but a good one in my opnion.

Good call