Put me in coach...

lucky duck! I'm sure you worked very hard for that nice stuff, or atleast made it look like you were workin hard. But what happened when you went to the dealer? You got the 230F for the mrs and a 250r for the boy?

wait you got your son a 250r? or a crf50..i assume a 250r because that's what the pic indicates

You're right... the 50 can't be seen - it's off to the upper left in the shop.

Wife: 230 (lower right of pic)

Sons: 50 (out of pic)

Me: 250F (next to the 450)

My 2 middle boys will start riding @ close to the same time, but neither can ride a two-wheeled bike as it stands now. I told them that the frist one to "master" a bike (at least the balance part) on two wheels gets the 50. I'm sure it'll sit in the shop for a couple months untouched. Their older brother had to do it and their younger will too.

Shifter... can I come live with you?? I'll let you use my '04 CRF250R for a practice bike! :naughty:

Nice bikes!! I've been trying to talk the wife into letting me get her a bike, too... of course the part she doesn't know is it's really gonna be a 2 bike deal - one for her and one for me! :bonk:

wow! nice setup. do u race or are u just a practice rider?

Little bit of racing - have done pretty well, but I got tired of being @ the track all day only to do a couple of motos. I can go to my favorite track (2 hours drive each way) on a practice day and ride myself weak in 3 hours then be home by 2:00 pm.