xr400 cooler on xr 100

ok I know this has been talked about before but I had a few questions.

First, are all the 400 coolers c-shaped?

second, I know you tap one line into the clucth cover, but were does the other go.

third, is 140 dollars to much to pay for one with all the lines?

fourth, does anyone have a pics of theres?

"Is $140 too much too spend""

How hard do you planning on running the thing? Honestly, I don't think an oil cooler is necessary unless you pushing the bike to it's limits.

Oil coolers look good but are otherwise useless when the motor is not ridden, or, built to it's full potential. Honestly, I would love to have a cooler on my scooter but why add another thing that can go wrong?

Are you going for bling or performance?

well the bling is all done. All for performance now. See I run mini moto on a 1.1 mile track and by the end of the race day I have put on an easy 75 miles. I have the bbr 120 kit with a prc cam, high flo oil pump, lightened fly wheel, lightened crank, and the head is ported. That is why I want the cooler.

How hard do you planning on running the thing? Honestly, I don't think an oil cooler is necessary unless you pushing the bike to it's limits.

Oil coolers look good but are otherwise useless when the motor is not ridden, or, built to it's full potential. Honestly, I would love to have a cooler on my scooter but why add another thing that can go wrong?

Are you going for bling or performance?

Oil coolers are 'bling'? Huh, go figure. I'm just interested in adding an oil cooler to my XR100 to give it a little extra oil capacity for those longer rides (since I got plates for it).

The other location is in the case. Right where the oil comes out. You have to drill it out and tap it. The person that did mine had a jig already built for it. Then he machines a spigot and presses it in. Then screws in the barb fitting. I don't think I have any close up pictures, but I'll try to get some from my friend's bike. As far as neccessary, here in socal it can be 100 plus degrees for weeks, so even moderate riding can over heat the engine. Not to mention old people like me. On those days, by the time I unload my bike, I'm already too hot and tired to ride.