Sign in to follow this  

Looking to buy a 2007 525 exc

any one know of any other ktm dealer in the sacramento area other than MPC in Roseville dont want to deal with them

Thanks Tim

Try Fun Mart Cycle out of Molline Ill. on E-bay, bought my 05 450 EXC for $ 6400 at my door

any one know of any other ktm dealer in the sacramento area other than MPC in Roseville dont want to deal with them

Thanks Tim

Tim

Any reason why you would not go with MPC? I used to feel the same way, however when I purchased my 2007 525exc from them, I dealt with Matt, who is a great guy. The price out the door was the same as everywhere else (within $100) , they completely prepped my bike with all the aftermarket items I purchased from them (for free) and gave me a good discount on all those aftermarket items I bought that day. My attitude changed after dealing with Matt and the rest of the staff has been great on subsequent visits. I gave them a chance and am glad I did.

MIR

I would have bought my 525 EXC from Matt at MPC if I could. They have been a good dealer to my friends. They are out of EXCs and I had to go to Santa Rosa to buy mine. They are getting pretty rare now. Go to the KTM site and look up dealers and start calling. Best of luck on finding a bike from a dealer nearby. You can also request quotes on KTMTalk.com.