Grip Heaters??

Anyone running grip heaters on their 2 stroke??

Yes! Well, actually no at the moment. I just took them off because I think spring has sprung.

I have them on my 300 mxc and I love them. When you get old,your hands get cold! They work great and now my friends are getting some. :bonk:

I just took mine off too but they were magic all winter up here in BC. I would strongly suggest you get a pair. Cold hands suck almost as much as bulky winter gloves that ruin your control.

I have them on my 4 stroke and will be installing them on my 2 stroke this winter. Toasty paws are the way to go for colder temps. I'm not fond of thick gloves while riding, so I prefer the grip heaters.

How do they wire up? Can you wire them in directly or do you have to use a resistor or do anything special? What brand are you guys using?? I'm definately interested.

Assuming you have a bike with a lighting coil, you can just hook them into the the same wire that powers the lights.

Get the ones from http://www.dualstar.com as they do not have the big resistor and you don't have to put layers and layers of insulation on the clutch side.

I leave mine on all year. I would not own a bike without them.