Sign in to follow this  

etown friday???

anyone going???

etown2007.jpg

I really hope so!!!!!!!!! lol

Hopefully it will dry out from all the rain that we had yesterday!

I've heard a lot about this etown track but I dont have any info. Can someone give me some info about it?

Here is the web site: http://www.etownraceway.com/

They have a race track, a large practice track, a smaller intermediate practice track, and also a peewee track. Very good dirt and an excellent grooming crew.

i heard its sposed' to be mighty cold tomorrow

my bike is buried somewhere in my garage..in pieces:( underneath the motor im building for my car

have you been there yet this year? i used to go as soon as they opened every year but it looks like im going to be waiting alittle longer this season :bonk: any changes to the track?

Well it certainly looks like it will be just a little too cold today as well as a little windy. Probably not the best conditions and the weekend looks cold as well. Gotta love this NE weather....it was like 70 on Xmas and it might snow on Easter!!!!

If anyone goes please let us know how the conditions were.

Practice track was in good shape. It had not been completely groomed and was dry in some spots, but a good day none the less. There were not many people there and they only split up big bikes and minis. Lots of riding in a short period of time.

Is E-Town open this Sat/Sun(14th &15th)?? Conditions? I know I can check the site, but just wanted to ask you all for any first-hand info you might have.

Thanks

Is E-Town open this Sat/Sun(14th &15th)?? Conditions? I know I can check the site, but just wanted to ask you all for any first-hand info you might have.

Thanks

I always call this # 732.446.7800..as soon as you hear the recording start push #7 and it goes right to the MX info..

but they should be open weather permitting...

Loretta Lynns qualifier all weekend.Practice track as well.....gonna be nasty though.

I am out of comission for the weekend, but just as well. By the looks of the weather, an evinrude outboard will be required for e-town.

I am out of comission for the weekend, but just as well. By the looks of the weather, an evinrude outboard will be required for e-town.

you mean a honda 4 stroke outboard right? :thumbsup:

Practice track was quite slick today, but the intermediate track was fine. The wind was the big weather issue today.