Sign in to follow this  

Short video from last weekends VCHSS race

Yeah that looks fun is there different classes for those or is it just a free for all, and do they have these in California? Anybody Know?

Thanks for sharing. It's interesting to see how they do things in different parts of the country. It looked like everybody was scared to death of that mud, but I didn't see anybody real stuck!

:bonk:

Roger that, they are Unibiker Guards, they are stout!

When I got mud on the cam, the creek/ditch crossing scene was blocked but there was a 4' wide ditch about 2' deep with steep sides that was littered with stuck bikes. It was at the "go left" area, I just gotta lucky and found that line.

That was a great video! I'm familiar with mud but that was some nastly looking stuff. I liked the sound of the bike too!

I got 9th in my class, this is my first year in B so a top 10 was what I wanted.

Bums me though as guys I ran with last year are getting top places, those pesky teenagers are hard to keep up with!

Charlie, good video man! Do you have a stabilizer on the steed yet? Didn't see one on the bars. It would help a lot in that nasty mud. Makes me want to go ride, though I can't right now. :bonk:

you got to hit that mud hole with speed, lifting the front end, just gas it. hehehe:p j/k better job than my last race.:naughty:

I run a WER damper, I did one race without it last year, mucho better with it :bonk:

gmoss you have to quit hurting yourself! At our age (and the need to provide) you can't take those big risks, why you think I am a slow "B" guy :naughty: