twin air filter

renthal bars

suspension revalved for offroad

skid plate

fresh sprockets

new radiator scoops and new graphics

newer tires

well maintained

im thinking im just gonna list it at 2200 at the begginning of summer and if i dont get any hits lower the price, i know 2200 is an over shoot but if someone will pay it:excuseme:

do you think i can get 2300? cuz i found this nice 03 250 for a good price

how much time before it needs to sell, my strategy when i sell is to list the bike about 300-400 above what you want out of it and put obo (or best offer) and let the person talk you down 200 or so and they think they are getting a great deal. not a rip off, just a way to get what you want out of something. if you need to sell now you may have to give up 200 to get rid of it right away.

Dudes, I love 2 strokes but you almost have to give them away. Same reason rm125'er wants to "upgrade" to a 4-stroke.

I just bought a pimped '03 RM125 w/144 big bore kit for $2000. And this was just one of 4 or 5 good deals we had to choose from, including a low hour '05 YZ125 for $1800! I'm just partial to RM's and like the 144 kit.

And bought my '03 RM250 with original tires in early 2005 for $2500.

If your bike is MINT... I mean MINT... you might get a few hundred more than www.kbb.com's stated "trade-in" value. If you get more than that you are one lucky sucker.

On the other hand, we just sold a 14 year-old KDX200 (yes a 1993) for $1200. I put it on craigslist at 2pm Monday and had 10 calls that night. The 1st guy to look at it the next day gave me full price. But it was pimped... and I guess KDX'ers are pretty serious about owning those clean old bikes.

• 2 weeks later...