Area51 Training Compound...

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha maybe when i grow some i will thanks anyways :prof:

Well you can just do the double up... Which is still fun... Anyhow it's a great time out at A51 so if you have some boys who wanna ride one of the best tracks in Fl who also know how to ride who aren't totally squids , then come on out....:bonk::confused:

New vids and pics from this past weekend....

Some what of a view of the A51 Compunds house and track.

th_A51rebuild149.jpg

John BoIIII

A51rebuild117.jpg

Steve , A51 owner and his friend Heidee

A51rebuild121.jpg

Stevie, John BoI's cuz , 1st timer at A51

A51rebuild127.jpg

Steve off the Down Hill Ski jump

A51rebuild130.jpg

A51rebuild132.jpg

Bikes relax'n while the track get's a wet down

A51rebuild138.jpg

A51rebuild140.jpg

Steve up on the new 6 Pack I just built the other day....

A51rebuild148.jpg

Well you can just do the double up... Which is still fun... Anyhow it's a great time out at A51 so if you have some boys who wanna ride one of the best tracks in Fl who also know how to ride who aren't totally squids , then come on out....:prof::bonk:

haha im not a total squid, id do the double but it would be awesome to hit that triple.. i kinda kno nick (126).. i think hes rode there before

haha im not a total squid, id do the double but it would be awesome to hit that triple.. i kinda kno nick (126).. i think hes rode there before

Yeah Nick has ridden out there before... We'll be out there both days this weekend to ride, so tell your boy nick to round up his boys to come on out to twist some grip with us...:prof::bonk:

Thats a sick looking track man. I have seen you out at quick track alot. where is the track in central florida if you want to disclose the spot . I live over in windermere and its just a freakin drive and a half to make it out to quick track and every where else.

Thats a sick looking track man. I have seen you out at quick track alot. where is the track in central florida if you want to disclose the spot . I live over in windermere and its just a freakin drive and a half to make it out to quick track and every where else.

We're about 5 miles East of Croom... We're going to be out there all weekend , so if you feel like you could handle our track , your more then welcome to come on out... Just PM me and i'll give you more info if you decide ya want to...

• 2 weeks later...

This past weekend was a sweet weekend out at the compound... Alot of my boys made it out and also Tara Geiger and her friends made it out also... All I have to say about this girl is the only way she likes to go is WFO and also likes to WHIP IT, WHIP IT REAL GOOD...?

A5104-13-08036s.jpg

A5104-13-08037s.jpg

A5104-13-08043s.jpg

A5104-13-08044s.jpg

A5104-13-08060s.jpg

A5104-13-08065s.jpg

A5104-13-08081s.jpg

A5104-13-08050s.jpg

A5104-13-08070s.jpg

Was that sunday? I wish Arron had left his women at home so we could have stayed longer.

Yeah that was on Sunday... I didn't get outta there untill 6:30 on Saturday... Arron needs to have her drive seperate next time... That's what my girl does...?