Sign in to follow this  

Area51 Training Compound...

wow that triple step up looks fun. It's pretty big too.

Here is Jason's single view. Again this is only 75 percent of the track.

Here is Steve's single view.

Great job on the camera work and the editing. I was expecting a home video not a professional clip. These look like something that could easily be aired on FUEL, SPEED, etc. :prof:

The track layout looks is nice, too. Especially the elevation changes, that's pretty rare for Florida. Looks like fun but that tripple's too big for me.:bonk:

I can't wait! All week working on the dirt scoot... time to twist a grip doggie lips.

I can't wait! All week working on the dirt scoot... time to twist a grip doggie lips.

Hahaha... you back on here Johnny Boi... Tomorrow will be fun fosho....:prof:

Hahaha... you back on here Johnny Boi... Tomorrow will be fun fosho....:bonk:

gotta do something to pass the time here at the office... they've blocked every other known website in the world.

:prof:

gotta do something to pass the time here at the office... they've blocked every other known website in the world.

:prof:

Ahhhhhhhhhh , so that's why I don't see ya on the Myspace to much during the work day.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sux....

Ahhhhhhhhhh , so that's why I don't see ya on the Myspace to much during the work day.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sux....

Plus the fact that they actually expect me to work around here :prof:

Plus the fact that they actually expect me to work around here :prof:

Work........... Uhhhhhhhhhh what's that....HAHAHA...

Great job on the camera work and the editing. I was expecting a home video not a professional clip. These look like something that could easily be aired on FUEL, SPEED, etc. :prof:

The track layout looks is nice, too. Especially the elevation changes, that's pretty rare for Florida. Looks like fun but that tripple's too big for me.:bonk:

I'll say!

Dang!

I think i could do everything but that.

that's gnarly!

Well all of you all that I invited who didn't come out , missed a hella time... Haven't rode in 2 1/2 months and man did I have a killer time... Went back out there on Sunday and added a 6 pack rythem section , i'll post up some pics and vids tomorrow of it...:prof:

f-yea doggie lips. good times at A51! the radio blastin was a nice touch this weekend too.

the triple step up doesnt look too hard bcuz u were barely on the gas when u hit it

it just takes some Fu***** nuts to hit it lol

the triple step up doesnt look too hard bcuz u were barely on the gas when u hit it

that's just the 450's... 250 is on the gas all the way down the hill and about 1/3 throttle off the face if you got a good drive. plus it's a little bigger now and much bigger when you see it in person.

that's just the 450's... 250 is on the gas all the way down the hill and about 1/3 throttle off the face if you got a good drive. plus it's a little bigger now and much bigger when you see it in person.

lol nevermind then

Yeah it is all about balls , but it's alot of timing also... If you case it your hurt'n for certain and if you give it to much gass and over clear the landing , which I might add I have done , prepare for your wrists and almost every joint and your body to feel the pain... LOL :prof:

If you wanna come on out and give her a try , we'll be out there this weekend...