Sign in to follow this  

Area51 Training Compound...

Adam nason?

YEP... That's the guy...He's good friends with my ridin buddy Timmy Borkawitz or however you spell his last name...

That is a dream come true for a personal practice track!! How many acres does it cover?

His whole property is 15 acres and it covers about 3/4 of it maybe...

thats awesome. how much work was it to set up that watering system?

Well it took 4 weekends both days , working 12 hr days with about 8 people each day helping out... But after all that work it's well worth it, since all he does the night before, is hit a button and track gets water through out the night and is perfect the next day... All I can say about that is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.... And total track work , just me alone I have over 250 hrs in the track and so does about 3 others... This track has been a lot of work but is well worth it...:thumbsup:

Don't let timmy ride your bike or live with you.

HAHAHA I'LL BE SURE TO TELL HIM lol:thumbsup:

props on the track we have built are own and it's pretty nice so i know how much work you guys have had to put in...btw how are you guys pumping your irrigation?

We pump water from the well.

Tell him he looped my 500 once, he'll know.

no f'n way. I know who this is. you might recall some squid running the #861 that moved to FL a couple years ago.

could you PLEASE put the videos on youtube?...I cant watch vids on myspace :thumbsup:

I'll see what John can do with the vids... If you wanna see them just sign up on myspace takes a min or two if your wanting to see them now...

i use my brothers myspace account but for some reason but my computer is gay and wont let me watch videos on myspace

The pix look great. At this rate, soon we'll have the most well known top secret track in the country. BTW, great use of your company time posting all of this JP.

now im drooling, and its not just from the cake im eating:thumbsup:

nice track by the way :thumbsup:

no f'n way. I know who this is. you might recall some squid running the #861 that moved to FL a couple years ago.

John c ? Not sure how to spell your last name. Am I right?