air box modification

what do you call these and where can I buy them?

...the little circle vents....


... the trick sidecover vent screen...


Uni Filters make the foam plugs. That other cover I have no idea, but it looks like a good way to fill your airbox with water along with the lower foam plugs in the other picture.:thumbsup:

I bought those circle vents and then got impatient and just cut out the side of the box. Hell... there's very little water here in So Cal anyways.... Changes are I won't be getting any water in the air box.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now