Magura Jack or WC Pro/Elite clutch perch?

I want to change my stock clutch perch on my CRF250R. I crashed it 2 years ago and oddly enough the lever didn't bend, the perch brackets did. 👍 So since that day, the clutch lever is hanging down big time and can travel about an inch up and down.

221.jpg

I got used to it but now I bought a CR250 that came with a Works Connection Pro perch that I love. The pull is easy and the lever is straight and tight. So I was thinking about getting a WC perch but since they are pricey, I was maybe thinking about going a step further and get the Magura Jack Hydraulic clutch perch.

Now, do you think it's worth it for the CRF250 or I should just save some money and just get a new WC perch?

Thank you

I love my magura jack hydraulic clutches (yep 2 of 'em) on my CR250 and CRF250. The beauty is you never need to adjust your clutch and the pull is always silky smooth. I also put heavy springs in both bikes and you can't notice the difference over stock. You will need to get used to the feel as it is different than stock but that's no big deal.

Get the WC perch and save your money. I would get the procircuit perch if I was u. They are sweet. Have three of em. The only draw back is they dont have the bearing in the pivot point like the WC unit.

I'd go for the magura, it'll almost never go out of adjustment. I had one on my 450 and wish that i had one on this bike if only for the fact that I'll never have to lube it, haha. If you're really not up to spending the money you can go on ebay and purchase an ASV refurb pro perch with the unbreakable lever for less than $80. I've had the lever save me a couple of times for sure.

You guys are not helping me choosing here! :worthy: Oddly enough I can't even remove the lever since the bolt got bent with the bracket and don't want to pull out. 👍

I'll try and bend back the brackets closer together as a quick fix for now...