mccullochs??????

ive heard through the grapevine( and dont hold me to it) but mccullochs pro mx is closed for good. someone said they saw a $10000 gas bill that wasnt payed stuck to the door when the tryed to go riding....not sure if its the truth so does anyone know? like to find out

i called last weekend and no answer, so i sent an email. the reply said they are closed for open practice but was available for track rental. i assume they werent getting enough summer buisness to stay open but should re-open in the fall.

So did they ever get anywhere with the outdoor track?

I couldn't tell ya. I haven't heard from Carl since a few days after we rented the track in I think it was either Jan or Feb. I didn't even know they were closed until I saw this thread. I had been wondering and had just said a couple days before I saw this that I wondered if he had alot of people coming or not now that the weather is so great. Maybe he'll chime in one of these days and let us know what's going on.

hey guys you always think the worst how about yea the gas bills are 10000.00 a month but there is a 3 year contract so i'll be there 2 more years i have been racing with my son all over you will see me at baja on wed. or just give me a call 248 431 2676 dont be scared leave a message i will call you back try to be supportive not so down and out carl lets clear up membership questions the members where given discounts per ride so there is nothing lost or gained by members at all and the track is all there just waiting for some bikesstay cool have a great summer thanks for all the support

• 2 weeks later...
Whats wrong?

Can't you understand what I'm saying?

I'll try to dumnb it down for you.

Didn't know we had an internet spellchecker here.

I'm a fan Carl, but it is hard to read you're posts sometimes.

Is the Holly track still moving along? Wasn't there a hazmat clean up issue, or was that just another rumor?

Don't let the naysayers get to you. They have no idea how difficult what you are trying to do is.

I don't understand why anyone would slam a guy that is trying very hard to give us more places to ride. Maybee thay are "Greenies" in disguise.

I'm a fan Carl, but it is hard to read you're posts sometimes.

Is the Holly track still moving along? Wasn't there a hazmat clean up issue, or was that just another rumor?

Don't let the naysayers get to you. They have no idea how difficult what you are trying to do is.

I don't understand why anyone would slam a guy that is trying very hard to give us more places to ride. Maybee thay are "Greenies" in disguise.

The gravel pit track on Dixie will never happen.That's been dead for a year. He might have a different site but Dixie isn't happening. If you don't believe me,call the township office. And it wasn't the township that shut it down. They were actually behind it.It was absurd from the beginning. Are you going to spend 2 million dollars to have some guys on dirt bikes ride around on your property? I didn't think so.

The gravel pit track on Dixie will never happen.That's been dead for a year. He might have a different site but Dixie isn't happening. If you don't believe me,call the township office. And it wasn't the township that shut it down. They were actually behind it.It was absurd from the beginning. Are you going to spend 2 million dollars to have some guys on dirt bikes ride around on your property? I didn't think so.

Is youre name Carl?

keep up the good work carl. these guys are probably prosource clan and are mad that your track is better.and whos cares about the outdoor track we have enough of those. just keep that indoor track going