mccullochs??????

keep up the good work carl. these guys are probably prosource clan and are mad that your track is better.and whos cares about the outdoor track we have enough of those. just keep that indoor track going

MCCULLOCHS Will BE CLOSED UNTIL THERE IS MORE RIDER COUNT THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR BEST WISHES FROM EVERY BODY AT MCCULLOCHS

Isn't it kind of tough to get more riders,if you're closed?

I think he means that once it starts getting colder out and everyone is wanting to ride inside then they will re open. I know for us we would rather outside during the summer months and then inside once it gets to cold out. We did a couple of MIdrtriders.com private rental's at McCulloch's this past winter and we will be doing it again this winter. Business's usually struggle the most in the first 2 years. As long as Carl sticks with it and figure's out a good financial plan (if he hasn't already) then he will do just fine.

red

MCCULLOCHS Will BE CLOSED UNTIL THERE IS MORE RIDER COUNT THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR BEST WISHES FROM EVERY BODY AT MCCULLOCHS

Isn't it kind of tough to get more riders,if you're closed?

Give it a rest. Are you out money or anything? I'm sure your a good guy and have a circle of riding buddies, but in my eyes No1youno = No1eyewntono.

Good luck Carl. Hope things work out for you.

LOL! Another eloquent sentence from Mr Closed head injury.

hey there is only one Mr closed head injury here and thats me buddy

hey I had fun on carl's track the 3 laps I was out there for anyway:bonk: :ride:?:ride:?