TM Parts cross over thread

Im wondering what if any aftermarket clutches will fit in a 2001 250 mx

Thanks in advance

Tm 125 03 ohlins fork seals 46mm

Ohlins original parts £24 each can I use KYB NOK 46x58x11 as these r £15 a pair

Tm 125 03 ohlins fork seals 46mm

Ohlins original parts £24 each can I use KYB NOK 46x58x11 as these r £15 a pair

i can get you every part tho with some delay send me money i will get it from local dealer and send it to you all parts for me is with 30% discount 

Any advice on a spark arrestor silencer crossover for a 2013 TM 144 EN?  I am willing to customize :-). 

I am considering trying to customize an FMF Turbine Core 2 universal fit.

Any advice on a spark arrestor silencer crossover for a 2013 TM 144 EN?  I am willing to customize :-). 

I am considering trying to customize an FMF Turbine Core 2 universal fit.

I think that TM Racing-USA has just received that part of their production of spark arrestor silencers from Pro Circuit. I'll check and get back to you.

Im wondering what if any aftermarket clutches will fit in a 2001 250 mx

Thanks in advance

TM Racing USA has Pro-X in stock, I am pretty sure.

I think that TM Racing-USA has just received that part of their production of spark arrestor silencers from Pro Circuit. I'll check and get back to you.

Thanks for checking.

Pro-X does not have that clutch plate application. CR250 fibers from the same era should work as per other threads on this topic. However, I think that the CR250 fibers have slightly narrower "fingers" that drive into the clutch basket and lead to wear on the clutch basket.  Clutch baskets are more expensive than oem clutch fibers, so, pick your "poison".

Edited by originaldirt

Hello everybody! So happy i found this thread :) I'm a TM owner from Sweden. Before i had a Kawasaki KX125 -97. I wanted to try Enduro, and bought what i thought was a TM Racing Enduro 125 -92. Turned out to be a TM Racing 125cc motocross -93. But I'm not sad. I just love that bike! :) But parts here is a BIG problem. Do you guys know what crossover parts will fit on it? The parts that's really bad on it is the gearshifter, footpegs, rear fender, side numberplates, the plastic that's on the tank/coolerwings. And the rims isn't in the best condition.

But I'm also interested in what other parts fit my bike, front shockprotective plastic (of you know what plastic I'm talking about?), airfilter, kick etc :)

Oh, and a front numberplate, i don't have any :(

Thank you so much in advance :)

Edited by RogerSWE

Tm 125 03 seat cover what bike and year has crossover for this thanks ash

Edited by Dukey

I got 98-02 Kx and didn't fit

94-98 KX.

Is that 100% for the 03

Anyone know crossover parts for tm mx 125 -93??

Is that 100% for the 03

Yes, 01-03 definitely.

Thanks il order one seat cover on there don't go with new graphics so need a black one

Hello i am seling my dirtbike tm mx 2007 450f has 40 h on it everything is working no hiden problems just change valves had problem with bike smoking a bit on high revs 1500 euros almost for free 

i can get you any tm parts you want ask me what you want i will say price and lets think a way how i ship it to you. i have 50% discount i am tm racer but looking for way to earn extra money

contact me on my email edvards.janis@gmail.com

Anyone know what wheels fit the 2012 250 TM MX two stroke model?

I heard one can interchange Husqvarna wheels (150mm hub) and also Honda wheels. Anyone ever done this ?