Sign in to follow this  

funny jump vid

even if he doesnt know how to jump fmx i think he knows the recipie for a good fire....1 small dirtbike and 1 big pile of dry hay:applause:

Wow, Im not sure if he's stupid or insane, and he really needs to learn to control his bike in the air.

That guy is pretty tough! I've seen buddies crash 1/10th that hard and curl up in the fetal position. Not to mention, look at that clunker he is riding! Holy smokes, imagine what he would try on a real bike!

Kinda funny thinking about the guy with the $8000+ MXer and $1000 worth of gear that won't sack up for the double at the local track and this guy is hitting that cobbled together FMX ramp with that dual-shock steel battle tank. Shoot he doesn't even have a cross bar pad! If only you could bottle that guy's determination and heart and sell it....

We should extract whatever crazy-gene he has an put that in an energy drink and sell it! :banghead:

MY GOD!..

And he never stops, thats a true fighter..:banghead:

// Anders

http://www.andersmx.se

Wow he's really legit. Riding nice huskies and all. His hard work (or hard head) and determination paid off. The kids got mad balls, and thats what got him were he is. Hes an inspiration. I wanna know what FMX Dave thinks of his style?

Wow he's really legit. Riding nice huskies and all. His hard work (or hard head) and determination paid off. The kids got mad balls, and thats what got him were he is. Hes an inspiration. I wanna know what FMX Dave thinks of his style?

Umm...

I think thats actually the guy who posted that link's page...

It's his "signature" kind of deal...

Nah thats not his signature.

yeah thats why i said "signature"...

but it is him, cuz he rides those bikes, and thats his name... and all that good stuff

when your on a bike like that, and you screw up that many times, one should says to ones self, this isnt going very well... and give it a rest... you would like to think he would have figured out the correct body positioning/technique needed with that many failed attempts...

I think it's been posted a FEW times... But there is another vid ov him doing decent somewhere out there. The guy is a true freerider. And he's big time hard core, but I also think that he is WAY over his head. He'll get hurt for sure. But I still give him props, I just hope he excepts the fact he WILL get hurt at some point. In another vid he lands a back flip on a pit bike.