was anyone at njorvp 4/21?

i was their till around two and around 12:00 their were three guys with this tricked out pitsters on the intermediate. and they were real serious and everything, it was pretty funny watching these big 5'10-11" guys rippin it up. did anyone else see them. they were parked by the mx track in an f-250 or 350 had 4 bikes. i just remembered and wanted to see if anyone saw them. im goin this sunday if its not real muddy.

thanks

i was their till around two and around 12:00 their were three guys with this tricked out pitsters on the intermediate. and they were real serious and everything, it was pretty funny watching these big 5'10-11" guys rippin it up. did anyone else see them. they were parked by the mx track in an f-250 or 350 had 4 bikes. i just remembered and wanted to see if anyone saw them. im goin this sunday if its not real muddy.

thanks

Hmmm, wasn't there but there is a guy in that neck of the woods who is making his own pit bikes. Real nice suped up ones, he's been testing the heck out of them.

Notice any FG logos on the graphics?

Luke

i ahvent been their for about a year but i like it better than last year. the intermediate is better and the mx is rutted on a lot of the jumps but they groom it a lot. i only had to pay 75 this year but next year will be 200. id say its worth it!

if u ever go during teh week the track will never be groomed, the bulldozer is almost always broken and the part they need to replace always seems to be on backorder. Idk its a place to ride i guess, i live about 2 hrs away and i dont even bother going anymore waste of gas money imo

if u ever go during teh week the track will never be groomed, the bulldozer is almost always broken and the part they need to replace always seems to be on backorder. Idk its a place to ride i guess, i live about 2 hrs away and i dont even bother going anymore waste of gas money imo

same here. I would rather spend the money going to Blue Diamond (same distance, less money to ride) or Irish Valley (3 hours, still less money to ride than njorvp)

same here. I would rather spend the money going to Blue Diamond (same distance, less money to ride) or Irish Valley (3 hours, still less money to ride than njorvp)

its not less, its 55 year + 28 daily and njorvp is 300 for the year if your over 18 or 200 15-17 or 75 up to 14. it matters how much you go. plus njorvp has intermediate, mx and 3 trails. if you go more than 7 times it pays to go to njorvp if your over 18

it just feels like more because your forking over 300 at once.. the 30$ here and there adds up but doesnt hurt as much IMO

Nothing like walking in the trailer, swiping the tag, and not forking over any cash, though. Dishing out $30-40 every time gets old. I love just putting the bike in the trailer and not having to grab a big wad of cash every time on the way out of the house.

its not less, its 55 year + 28 daily and njorvp is 300 for the year if your over 18 or 200 15-17 or 75 up to 14. it matters how much you go. plus njorvp has intermediate, mx and 3 trails. if you go more than 7 times it pays to go to njorvp if your over 18

Every time I've gone to blue diamond they have only charged me $30 to ride without a membership.

NJORVPs intermediate track is more like beginners and their mx track is more like a intermediate track. I know its not a "practice facility"... but for $50 a day, it needs to be better than what it is.

And at least at BD if you show up on a Sunday after 10 you can still get in and park.

i think they groom the mx on saturday and the intermediate on thursday.

FYI - usually the tracks are groomed on Saturday AND Sunday... not sure what day during the week they're done. Also remember we've had ALOT of rain lately and of course very muddy.

As for the cost of riding at the Park? Well, it is a general riding park and it's great to not have to pay when you walk in the door each time - it's well worth the annual membership (easier on the pocket than paying as you go especially with a family) to be able to ride 7 days a week with the exception of the special events like the Poker Run or upcoming Jamboree. I think it's better to be able to ride when you want with your buddies and not have to be in a "race" environment and run 20 minute motos.

And, yes you can get in after 10am on a Sunday - don't know when you go, but we haven't had to wait that long yet and we did get in!

:applause: