Sign in to follow this  

2-stroke in the main at Seattle!! - No Spoiler Info

Michael Willard qualified for the main out of Heat 2 and went on to a decent overall finish on a factory KTM 125 SX. On the webcast after the race, he said he was getting excellent traction and almost looped out a few times. He also said he'd only ridden the bike two or three times before the race; not bad :applause:.

thats awesome finally somebody is racing smokers again!!!! I hope they dont ban the smokers cause i like having a choice of what bike i want to get:thumbsup:

where is supercross webcasted? i know on speedtv.com you can watch old races, but where is it live on the web?

I'm trying to remember if the AMA rule allows the 144cc KTMs to race the SX and Nationals or if that is only a rule for amateurs.

Anybody know for sure?

just imagine if pro's could race that 144, then it would be on, those bikes are soooooo sick
I saw one at the track yesturday. It was sick. Michael Willard was last year East Canadian 125 champion. He used to ride the 250F though. :applause:

I saw one at the track yesturday. It was sick. Michael Willard was last year East Canadian 125 champion. He used to ride the 250F though. :applause:

He said he likes the 125 better then the 250f. He can be more aggressive on the 125. :applause:

you know he did it to get money! he got $3500 just for qualifing for the main on that thing and more if he did good! it wasnt just cuz he was like "ehhh i think ill ride a 2 stroke this weekend!"