Sign in to follow this  

Lets see your DR's

Heres my bitch. She's up for sale to if anybody's interested.

Frontright.jpgFrontLeft.jpgAirboot.jpgRighthandpeg.jpgLowershockmount.jpgcockpit.jpgRear.jpg

Where did you get those fork protectors!

There just honda ufo ones. I think your question relates to the large chunks of gold anodised stuff above the axle....they are ohlins forks. They cost slightly more than fork protectors.

Stream crossing gone very bad:

2007_06030021.jpg

A few hour later... back on the road, and headed home for some post water-ingestion maintenance:

IMG_1783.jpg

Aebbern, I don't think that's what you want to be doing in the middle of nowhere and I nearly did it a few times. <grin> At least you got back out on the road right away!...and you couldn't have been alone as you got the pic! :thumbsup:

I was with two other guys (XR650R and a KLR). The exit point of the crossing was just to the left of the rocks on the left side of the pic. The current was quite strong and pushed me over to the right... the bike and I actually "floated" a ways off course (all the while my buddies were snapping photos... ). I was the first to attempt this crossing - we walked the other bikes across after seeing how strong the current was flowing.

I now have the DR all dried out (the airbox and exhaust holds a LOT of water) and will be heading back to the same region this weekend to try again... sucker for punishment!

Andy

Heres My Dr with the White N Purple color scheme:p I dont mind it now , It has grown on me I guess, I plan on putting new tires on it for spring to get it back on the road:ride: 2007%5C08%5C14%5Cbikepics-993881-full.jpg

Heres My Dr with the White N Purple color scheme:p I dont mind it now , It has grown on me I guess, I plan on putting new tires on it for spring to get it back on the road:ride: 2007%5C08%5C14%5Cbikepics-993881-full.jpg

Wow! You should resize the photo so we can see the whole bike. :D I like to use 800x600. :crazy:

Mud... a :crazy: to clean afterward.

P8250615.JPG

Rock... can you see the line I took to get up :D ?

P9090730.JPG

Tree... hugging.

P8110590.JPG"

Air... up up and away!

montage.jpg

and ... done picture whoring :applause: .

urnuts, your kitchen is starting to look like a moto shop, and the flower arrangement sets the room off quite nicely. Well done. b

Wow! You should resize the photo so we can see the whole bike. :D I like to use 800x600. :crazy:

1024 x 768 is about standard now. 800x600 is TINY!!! Just about have to bring a magnifying glass out for that. Alas, my camera shoots in the 3500+ range so everything not getting printed at poster size gets resized.

Been a little while since I posted any updates. This is less an update of mods (unless you count the GPS and such), but more the addition of mud and miles. :crazy:

A brief stop with the wife while playing at Catoosa (which is closed now unless you are either hunting or being hunted)

BreakCatoosa.jpg

Heading off to parts known and unknown...

Cruisin.jpg

This sign says it all!

Dangerous.jpg

Splishes.jpg

Splashes.jpg

A couple trail rides with lots of DS friends.

Break1.jpg

Break2.jpg

...and at the end of every good adventure there are some tales told ever so simply...

EndOfDay.jpg

urnuts, your kitchen is starting to look like a moto shop, and the flower arrangement sets the room off quite nicely. Well done. b

I've got some freaking issues, huh?

Whenever somebody comes over the first statement to me is "Now I know why you are single"

My reply is always the same- "Just don't wipe your feet on the mats- I hate dirty floor mats"

I sweep, vacuum and mop the garage 3-4 times/week. Some people say I'm OCD- I really don't care as long as they don't touch my door knobs.