torque spec 07 250f anyone?

i need the 4 head bolt torgue specc and the eight cam journal spec anyone have them or a manuel with em in their or know of an online manuel to down load thanks

The (4) head bolts torque to 36 Ft. Lbs. and the (8) Cam cap bolts torque to 7.25 Ft. Lbs (87 in. lbs).

The (4) head bolts torque to 36 Ft. Lbs. and the (8) Cam cap bolts torque to 7.25 Ft. Lbs (87 in. lbs).

I would suggest doing a search for me. I posted a Link for the pdf of the manual..

But heres the specs

•Replace all the 10 mm cylinder head bolt washers with

new ones.

○The 10 mm cylinder head bolt washers are copper-plated,

and they could leak oil if reused. •Apply molybdenum disulfide oil to the following areas.

10 mm Cylinder Head Bolt Washer, both sides [A]

•Tighten the 10 mm cylinder head bolts in the numbered

sequence [1 ∼ 4].

Torque - 10 mm Cylinder Head Bolt : 49 N·m (5.0 kgf·m, 36

ft·lb)

•Tighten the 6 mm bolts.

M6 Cylinder Bolt [A]

M6 Cylinder Head Bolt with Clamp

M6 Cylinder Head Bolt [C]

Torque - 6 mm Cylinder Bolt : 12 N·m (1.2 kgf·m, 104 in·lb)

6 mm Cylinder Head Bolt : 12 N·m (1.2 kgf·m, 104

in·lb)

sequences, for bolts... Looking from behind the engine with intake towards you and exhaust towards front [like you're gonna be riding the bike..

bolt #1 would be exhaust left side #2 is intake rightside #3 intake left side #4 exhaust right side.

As far as the cam cap bolts. The tightening patern is marked on them and the older manual says 104 inch pounds but It was re-adjusted to 84 inch pounds or 7 ft pounds

The guy above said 87 or 7.25 I actuly tigten mine to that spec so I would say that also.. but Hey.. hope it helps..

Search for Service manual under the kx250f forum...then download the service manual...there are like 4 pages that break down the bike in categories and has the torque settings for every nut and bolt...i printed all those pages as well as the trouble shooting pages and taped it on the wall of my garage

• 4 weeks later...

tourque values are great as long as u make sure that the nm and the in pounds an foot pounds are all equal eachother i have seen manuels that say like for ex 96 pounds foot is the correct term, is the same as 75 nm but when u do the calqulations its like off by like 5 pounds per foot. i had downloaded the manuel but then my laptop that i had just got that had everything saved on it ****ed up so i had to send it in and they whiped my whole hard drive so i have to find this shit all over again..thanks for the help thou i appreciate it! joe