Sign in to follow this  

Supercamp SM School on East Coast?

I just got back from the American Supercamp school in DE (great school, 2nd time for me) and we discussed the possibility of Danny running a SM School on the East Coast, possibly Englishtown (after the big track opens for the AMA race) or Beaver. We need to email him and show him that there is enough of an interest to make it worth his while ( www.americansupercamp.com ). He has 27 students per class and runs 2 classes per weekend (Fri- Sat & Sun- Mon), there should be more than enough of us to fill up the classes.

It would be a bring your own bike class since Honda cut his budget :applause: for the SM classes (a politely worded email to HRC letting them know that we would appreciate more support from them, especially considering how much they make off the sport with their CRF 150 & 450, might help in the future). How great would it be to get top notch training on your own bike on the actual track where you race?

Come on folks, let's show him that this is a viable proposition and email him.

I'm in WV and I'd haul my ktm 450 SM up to Beaver for a class. Yes I would. There's a good track at Circleville, Ohio just south of Columbus that'd be great as well. Really cool kart track WITH a dirt section. So that's another option I suppose (and it's a LOT closer to me than Beaver).

I've never done a supercamp class but have ALWAYS wanted to.

Just wanted to chime in that I took Danny's SM school last fall at the Honda Training Center in San Bernardino.

It was great!

Do whatever you have to do to get him to offer a class. You won't be sorry.

I'd be down if I get stationed back east or if it's up when I get out in a few years...haha. Granted that isn't any help now.

It would be a bring your own bike class since Honda cut his budget :applause: for the SM classes (a politely worded email to HRC letting them know that we would appreciate more support from them, especially considering how much they make off the sport with their CRF 150 & 450, might help in the future).

If anyone has an email contact for the appropriate Honda representative then please post it. I will be glad to voice my displeasure in there decision. After all when I completed Danny's class I went out and purchased a XR 100.

Even if I felt I was a competent rider Danny's class serves as a valuable "tune-up" every year.

Thanks,

Jeff

i'd be up for this school.. keep us in the loop..

Unfortunately, y'all will know just as much as I do about this. All we can do is email Danny and show him there is enough interest to justify him trying to do it and hope.