Sign in to follow this  

how is blue diamond?

im thinking about goin, how is the mx track. what kind of jumps are their, is it really rutted and is their whoops. i live about an hour away and i wanted to try goin because i never went before.

thanks

i was only gonna go once becuase im not racing at chatsworth mothers day weekend so i cant ride and atco doesent have practice on saturdays. so my only other option is e-town but thats about 2 hours away. ill try blue diamond.

do they groom it a lot or is it really rutted?

p.s. i wrote this from my wii:applause: :applause:

do they groom it a lot or is it really rutted?

p.s. i wrote this from my wii:applause: :applause:

They groom once a day on the weekends. Every couple days during the week.

they leave some ruts in the turns which makes it fun. There are a good amount of jumps, none of them are dangerous. Its a fun track. I may be going Saturday or Sunday.

its not the best track but its pretty good, if you want you should give seaford a try, but yes it gets rutted, and there is a sandy section that gets whooped out, but its not a real whoop section, youll like it,

It's definitely worth a try...it can get rough but that provides great practice for mx. They have re-routed the track to avoid the big jumps and technical section so the track is pretty fast. Decent sandy woop section.

If you want a well groomed track with plenty of options and sweepers go to Englishtown's practice track at Raceway Park. Exit 8 off of NJ Turnpike...they are closed this weekend though.

It's definitely worth a try...it can get rough but that provides great practice for mx. They have re-routed the track to avoid the big jumps and technical section so the track is pretty fast. Decent sandy woop section.

yea that damn 3 foot long step on to off camber section, stupidest thing they ever have done, i want old blue diamond back, like tunnel jump era, and the big single to table, WHOS WITH ME

yea that damn 3 foot long step on to off camber section, stupidest thing they ever have done, i want old blue diamond back, like tunnel jump era, and the big single to table, WHOS WITH ME

I SECOND THAT! I also want the real old section back along the road with the triple, double, single into the tabletop. Now that was sweet! I was told they are changing it up to run the track backwards!

yea, thats supposed to be kinda secret, but yes, it will be cool

oops!:applause:

oops!:applause:

secrets out, hahaha, im not sure, just the person who told me was like, keep it on the DL, but yes, when they do it, it should be pretty cool, i wish they would take the dirt from those three unused tables and make somthing cool

im with you!

Third. There is nothing really difficult on the track anymore.

secrets out, hahaha, im not sure, just the person who told me was like, keep it on the DL, but yes, when they do it, it should be pretty cool, i wish they would take the dirt from those three unused tables and make somthing cool

Why arent they running the tables anymore? I heard it was because people were getting hurt on them, which would make sense because the landing on the second one is way to F'ing steep. You can get in trouble in a hurry on that one if you short it. And the first one is all washed out half the time.

Why arent they running the tables anymore? I heard it was because people were getting hurt on them, which would make sense because the landing on the second one is way to F'ing steep. You can get in trouble in a hurry on that one if you short it. And the first one is all washed out half the time.

one of my buds that works there said it was because of the races over the winter, during daylight savings, if they ran them it added time, and the races wouldnt be over till dark, but im sure that had some factor in it too

one of my buds that works there said it was because of the races over the winter, during daylight savings, if they ran them it added time, and the races wouldnt be over till dark, but im sure that had some factor in it too

Makes sense I guess. I think I wouldve taken out a different section to save time but thats just me.