Sign in to follow this  

best lokin wr

I love how you make the first number of your point start a "0".

Usually I just skip right by the zero, if I write my 10's, I write 10 not 010.

There is a couple other threads on here, including mine and a few others.

dirtbikes should only be pretty for one day, the day you bring it home from the dealership.

you should take pride in what you ride DRS. always maintaining your bike will make it last longer and save you money in the long run.

you should take pride in what you ride DRS. always maintaining your bike will make it last longer and save you money in the long run.

um...... look at my garage dad; i take great pride in my bikes and i keep of them up very well... but i also ride them as they should be and understand that by doing so they are going to get scratched and banged up a lot, and therefore, don't put too much emphasis on how pretty they are...

i'm into functional mods and upkeep, not cosmetic.

for example, i'd likely buy a skidplate, bark busters, and disk/rad guards before i bought a graphics kit and colored valve stems..

did you have to rejet for that full system?

fixer up dad: My front disk guard is an Acerbis Spyder Evolution, and yes, it is available in many different colors. The center is white, but around the perimeter is colored. Mounting is very easy - just replace the stock Yamaha left front axle spacer with the one supplied in the kit, then simply bolt on the composite plastic guard. Good luck!

&%$#@! posted b4 i finished... but w/e

But i agree bikes arent meant to be super good looking with more dollars into youre plastice than youre seat...I mean i understand why you would wnat your'e bike to be that good looking but to keep it that pretty is pretty hard lolId rather spend my time riding the thing or working with the engine/suspenion all that good stuff lol

wow that is a really clean bike, nice biek:thumbsup:

thanks, it has a thumpertalk sticker but im not sure if the guy actually did much on thumpertalk, if its your ex bike please let me know!

graphics kit and colored valve stems? must be lookin at another bike, have you seen my fenders (scratched)