CAW Video 4/29/07

It doesn't look too bad, is that typical of the rest of the trials? I noticed some ATV's parked on the side at least they moved to the side I have been some places where the will stop in the middle of the trail, making it difficult for anyone to get around them. I saw where 443thumper said he wouldn't go back what is you opinion?:applause:

It doesn't look too bad, is that typical of the rest of the trials? I noticed some ATV's parked on the side at least they moved to the side I have been some places where the will stop in the middle of the trail, making it difficult for anyone to get around them. I saw where 443thumper said he wouldn't go back what is you opinion?:applause:

There are more challenging trails here and a few they consider "Black Diamond Trails". Good up and downhill sections. IMO I will go back but I'm going to wait a month or so and let the trails mature a bit. Also they are some single track that Bigivey said were real tite.

Heres a short clip of a couple of sections of trails 4 and 9 , I think:confused:

anyway, these are oneway trails but are green and not difficult at all.

bikes are 07 wr 450f , 07 crf 450, 01 yz 250f

This is an inexpensive helmet cam so I hope you can bare watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTc4Q6F-aYY

Hi Steve,

Not bad for the little camera.

Thanks for posting it!

=Jay