Anyone know Quinton Alderman MI #821?

Hello,

This is a thread looking for some help. 6 of your fellow mx riders purchased parts from quinton alderman on ebay. None of us have received our parts. I know he lives in Fenton, MI. I am looking for some help if someone knows him or of him. We are just trying to get this matter resolved but he has not had any communication with any of us. I would hate to have to take legal action against him. I know he rides 16-24 class in the detroit area. I am just looking for some help with this situation from the mx community. I am not calling him guilty. There may be circumstances beyond his control. So please if you have any info of any kind please reply or pm me with details. Thanks for your time.

Karl

I did a http://www.zabasearch.com/ for that name. No Quinton, BUT there are several Aldermans listed, so you can narrow it down by the date of birth listed.

You can probably narrow down who his parents might be, age-wise. There are one or two people with the right ball-park age to have a kid that age.

It lists their address/Ph. number too.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...

I actually was searching his father and found out he has a son Quinton. They both raced. His father graduated out of Fenton and moved to Cadillac and his son's name is Quinton. You can search Douglas Alderman and it will give you his address and phone number. Maybe this will lead you to Quinton.

Good Luck. His address in Cadillac is public information too.