radiator guards

I have an 06, but the devol's I got from the TT store got mangaled........ just ordered a set of unabikers. lets hope they hold up better to the abuse.

not that devol's are bad, radiators survived. just an FYI for other people that play pretty hard

I have an 07 wr450f and need radiator guards I like the unibiker guards in the tt store but can not find any for a 07.Can any body

I have them on my 07. Fit nice. You need to disconnect a hose but don't need to drain the fluid. Call Brian at Unabiker directly 317.341.0950 or email at unabiker@gmail.com.

Greg

I have them on my 07. Fit nice. You need to disconnect a hose but don't need to drain the fluid. Call Brian at Unabiker directly 317.341.0950 or email at unabiker@gmail.com.

Greg

Agreed!

I have the Unabiker guard as well and install was very easy. No need to drain the rad...simply undo the upper short piece of hose connecting the two halves at the top from one side.

That will provide all the wiggle room you need.

It's a solid piece and should hold up to some abuse.:applause:

-Jay

Talked to Devol and found out the 06 YZ 450F guards fit our 07 WR 450 F. Bought myself and recommended to a bunch of friends who got the 07 WRs this year. The model code is the same - but no guards manufacturers' sites listed 07 wr 450f models yet.

Later ordered original Yamaha guards for WR - they do not cover from sticks or branches in the woods being open. mx style. But they are pretty strong. I opted eventually for them for smaller WR 07 radiators seem need to be better vented by the incoming airstream.

:applause:

I have an 07 wr450f and need radiator guards I like the unibiker guards in the tt store but can not find any for a 07.Can any body

I just put a set of Bullet Proof Designs radiator guards on my 07 WR 450. They go on in 15 minutes and need to disconnect any hoses. :applause:

I also want to mention the BPD rad guards bolt to the frame so they offer awesome side impact protection as well as frontal protection and good air flow. I will try to post a pic in the next day or two.

You can also check them out on their web site.

www.bulletproofdesigns.com