Check out these city brothers, hopefully not a repost.

ok i hope i have maybe come up with a solution(kinda)for this bull$hit.everyone that has a youtube account please log in and flag all of these videos as innapropriate.that way maybe youtube will take them off and these morons will quit thinking there bada$$es and that everyone wants to watch them.because this truly is nothing that i want to see.so please lets all join together here and get this shit banned for good.

lets do it, i will ?

WHOA!! some of you guys need to chill out with the name calling! blacks are not the only ones breaking the law and giving our sport a bad name. are some of you prejudice? cause if you are, you need to get off TT. this site is for everyone and every color. don't let a few bad apples ruin the bushel. and no, im not black but some of my closest friends are.

iz don't see color, iz see only people! you re either good or bad.

Being prejudice doesn't break the TT law. It's not being prejudice when you are watching a video of 30 blacks running down thru the hood destroying the sport....it's calling a duck a duck!

We can flip over and watch some ignorant crackers riding quads down the highway shirtless and downing a beer. Will it make us prejudice when we start talking shat about that, no, because they're "white". I don't care what color you are and/or what color you friends are. That video is plain and simple.

So, while most of the country sets back and works out their PC comments, I say to hell with PC!------Are we gonna let hurt feelings destroy our sport, I'm tired of opening up my magazines, logging on to TT, reading the paper, etc, etc and seeing riding areas closed, motorcycles outlawed, quads outlawed, no dust allowed, no fun allowed, the list goes on.

Instead of us all watching these things happen, squirm in discomfort, then hope it doesn't effect our sport, only to see if happen again and again, we've got to open our damn mouths to people we see destroying it.

I think I've just come to my own zen feeling...Hell, I'm not doing enough..If I want to continue to ride and my kids as well. Joining AMA, talking about doing something, flaming on a message board, none of it's enough....who's the great guru of "what we should do"....What are we suppose to do???????

So after my long flame, personally speaking, I'm prejudice. Find me someone who's not. You won't. If you say your not, then tell me how you feel about me, I bet you'll be wrong and therefore prejudice.

• 2 weeks later...
Being prejudice doesn't break the TT law. It's not being prejudice when you are watching a video of 30 blacks running down thru the hood destroying the sport....it's calling a duck a duck!

We can flip over and watch some ignorant crackers riding quads down the highway shirtless and downing a beer. Will it make us prejudice when we start talking shat about that, no, because they're "white". I don't care what color you are and/or what color you friends are. That video is plain and simple.

So, while most of the country sets back and works out their PC comments, I say to hell with PC!------Are we gonna let hurt feelings destroy our sport, I'm tired of opening up my magazines, logging on to TT, reading the paper, etc, etc and seeing riding areas closed, motorcycles outlawed, quads outlawed, no dust allowed, no fun allowed, the list goes on.

Instead of us all watching these things happen, squirm in discomfort, then hope it doesn't effect our sport, only to see if happen again and again, we've got to open our damn mouths to people we see destroying it.

I think I've just come to my own zen feeling...Hell, I'm not doing enough..If I want to continue to ride and my kids as well. Joining AMA, talking about doing something, flaming on a message board, none of it's enough....who's the great guru of "what we should do"....What are we suppose to do???????

So after my long flame, personally speaking, I'm prejudice. Find me someone who's not. You won't. If you say your not, then tell me how you feel about me, I bet you'll be wrong and therefore prejudice.

if you re prejudice against a-holes riding illegally on the street that's fine, but lets not because of skin color. that's all im saying. we ve all rode on the street at one time or another, wether it be to get to a trail or back to your house, whatever. but guys like those in the video need to the police to slap the bracelets on them.

I don't know which disapoint's me the most. Those dumb kids (Who will eventually learn the hard way), or the racist's in this thread. ?

They won't learn..that's the problem. Why would they, their are more adults in the video than kids. They will continue until they are find some other way to draw attention to themselves. In the meantime, they'll cause our riding areas to shut down, because someone watched the same video as you and I and assumes all motorcyclists ride that way:thumbsdn:

My comment was more about racism on this thread.

I'm in my 40's (and white), they all look like kid's to me.

Some kid's don't learn until well into adulthood(white or black). Those adult's where probably doing it (or similar activities) when they were kids. Their police could easily send copters to track them down, then raid them. Instead their group is being allowed to grow, which makes them look worse.

You're right, if their police don't do something about them (whatever race) it will continue (why wouldn't it). I don't know what the situation is in baltimore, but that behavior would be ended real quick here in Madison, Wi.

I undertand what you're saying about them making us all look bad, I've been dealing with this problem since the late early 80's. I was even handcuffed back in the early 80's for crossing a road on my 79 rm100, because some 8 year old girl got hit a week earlier (causing parent's to freak). It took a cop to put an end to my action. It'll take a police dept. to put an end to them too. I just have this feeling that, not much has been done to try to stop them. I mean, the new's is following them while they parade around with not one cop even following them. I agree with anyone who say's, we all need more places to ride. I see no reason why the Gov. can't allot us some of their unused/unusable land for motorized recreation purposes. In my opinion, their local gov. could allot those kid's (?... people) some local gov. property to have their fun. I'd bet they would use it if they were watched more closely. IMHO, I think Crotch Rocket's are a bigger problem, they are legal and harder to enforce and because there are so many. When you see a dirt bike on the road you look and know they don't belong there, so you watch out. Crotch rocket's blend in, untill they do something stupid (wheelie, stoppie), without warning. Like I said, unless their law enforcement step's in, They are just going to think their parade is acceptable. I say, give baltimore some motorized recreation land with an intensive use area. Take their bikes if they continue their road riding though. Just don't point fingers saying the "N" word thinking that's going to make it stop.